📖Ch.6 Reading History📆

Start from the beginning

"Ha! This is going to be good!" BP laughed as he stared at me waiting. 

"Um..." I didn't want to say anything, but it was the rule, no matter what question we got it had to be answered. (All questions are appropriate...unfortunately lol) 

Everyone stared at me mostly worried or curious. Trinity was mouthing apologizes to me, as Fell looked at me questioningly wondering if I was actually going to answer with BP around. 

"I...um...I have Aphenphosmphobia..." I finally murmured. 

"A-pen-phone-Hom-fo-bya what?" The human asked mispronouncing it confused.

Everyone else looks confused too, I sighed since I hoped no one would ask what that is. 

" Aphenphosmphobia is when someone fears being physically touched, I'm okay to the point of someone offering a high five only if I give permission though..." I sighed inwardly beating myself up. 

"Fear of being touched. So, you're saying if one of us touches you right now, you'll freak out?" Fell asked staring at me confused.

"..." I didn't reply as I expect that response, instead opting to move my seat away from the group. 

"Wow, what a stupid fear! Your more of a wimp then I thought." BP claimed laughing. 

"Shut up fur ball!" I stated glaring at him as he glared back.

"What'd Ya say nerd!?" He asked about to get up, until Ivory pulled him by his tail making him sit back down with a yelp.  

"You try anything, and I'll cut that tail off, you got that mate?" Ivory stated glaring at the cat as he rolled his eyes and nodded. 

"If he says another thing, I'm going to-" I shut him up by throwing the ball of fabric at his face. 

Like a jock would say he shoots, he scores! Right in the non-stop talking mouth too! 

"That's-" 

"SIT DOWN!" Ivory raised her voice pulling him back down to his seat by his ear. 

She told him to play the game, or she would shave his fur off, so he pulled a piece of paper out. 

"Would you prefer water or Ice? Obviously, ice." He grumbled tossing the fabric at the human. 

"Hi, I'm Chara! My question is...What is your favorite snack?" She read aloud as her eyes lit up. 

"I love Chocolate! Catch!" She stated as she tossed it to Ivory. 

"As you should all know, I'm Ivory. And I got...What your music genre? If I'm being honest with myself then...I would have to go with techno music." She stated. 

We kept tossing the fabric ball around until there was nothing left. Then the bell rang, and we went out to next period. 

I walked out the door trying to avoid everyone, mainly PJ and his gang especially since BP is bound to tell them I have a phobia. 

"E-Excuse me?" I turned around to see Trinity. 

"Oh um, hi. What's going on Trinity?" I asked trying to not make things awkward. 

"I-I just wanted to say sorry, you wouldn't have had to tell your fear if I would have just tossed it to someone else. I'm sorry." She stated. 

"It's fine, you had no idea." I spoke.

"Also, thanks, for remembering not to touch me to get my attention." I said appreciating her respect.  

"N-no problem." She spoke. 

"Do you happen to know where this reading teachers' room is?" I asked. 

"I-I have the same class actually. You're going the wrong way." She said as she pointed the other way.  

I couldn't hold it back anymore; I face palmed myself.  

"Thanks for letting me know that." I thanked her as she smiled lightly for once nodding her head lightly.  

Once we made it to reading class, we were split into groups again. We were told to write a poem about ourselves, and we would present them if we wanted to for extra credit. 

"So, you're the new student in school." Trinity said. 

"Yeah, and just like I thought they already threw me into the nerd category. I'm perfectly fine with it though." I stated writing another word for the poem. 

"My brother is a jock, so I never really get picked on much. It's rare when I'm bullied." Trinity stated quietly. 

Me and her had been chatting most of the period, she was finally not stuttering. 

"So, if your never really bullied then why are you so quiet and always trying to avoid everyone?" I asked.

"I also have a phobia. Geliophobia; I'm so scared and embarrassed that people will laugh at me, that I try to stay away from most of them. The only reason why I can talk to you is because you seem like a nice guy." She said but then hid her face in her shawl again.  

"I-I mean nice as in your kind! You know, your friendly and-" She paused for a minute then just laid her head on her desk.  

"...I'll just stop talking now." She sighed.  

"I'm not going to laugh at you, no worries." I said as the bell rang for the next class.  

"Oh, I guess I'll see you tomorrow." I said smiling at Trinity as she looked up from her desk, with a light shade of purple on her face.  

"At least I'm not completely embarrassed. But see Ya tomorrow." She said as she got up and left with a wave.  

Time for Science. 

AN; yes, yes, I know. Why didn't you update on Wednesday Author-Chan? I was extremely busy to the point I had NO free time and I'm sorry. I made it extra-long to make up for it. 'Till next time readers!