📖Ch.6 Reading History📆

Start from the beginning

"Can you repeat that Fell, o'l buddy?" Ivory said her cheery British accent hiding the venomous spite her voice held.

"I'm NOT your buddy, and I said why don't you make me. Maybe if you would stop pretending to be deaf then you would've heard me." He said as everyone in the group stared at him.  

As soon as Ivory stood up BP scooted away, the skeleton girl next to Fell leaned away hiding her face in the shawl, and the human's smile faltered ever so slightly as she pulled the female skeleton near her. I just stared.  

"Well, sorry to disappoint Ya mate. But..." She trailed off for a second when suddenly there was a huge thud against the table with a yelp. 

"Last time I checked I said you HAVE to, so it's not like you ever had a choice. Now would you rather be a good skele-boy and follow Mrs. Williams orders by playing the game or go to the nurse? Cause I know perfectly well how to make things look accidental." Ivory threatened as everyone stared. 

"Do you really think you scare me?" He asked as she held his skull to the desk. 

"No. Not yet anyway. You're not the only one with anger issues Ya know?" She spoke. 

"Fight me." Fell seethed through his teeth. 

"Hmm I don't know, how 'bout... You make me." Ivory hummed as most of the class were whispering 'buuuurrn'. 

He rolled his eyes when the doorknob to the class moved. Ivory pulled Fell by his head and threw him out of his seat, immediately taking hers. 

"Fell! What happened, are you okay?" Mrs. Williams asked as she stared at him confused. 

"Oh, don't worry Mrs. Williams. He just fell out of his chair, nothing big. Say mate, isn't it your turn?" Ivory asked pretending to be innocent.

"Oh, hurry up, don't keep your classmates waiting." Mrs. Williams said after making sure he wasn't hurt. 

"And put ice on that, I don't know if you skeletons can get bruises but better not take any chances." She spoke.

Fell frowned angrily as she walked away glaring at Ivory as she smiled. 

"You heard her. Don't keep us waiting!" She said happily as he grumbles a few colorful words under his breathe. 

He pulled out the paper and looked at it irritated.

"If you could go anywhere, where would you go?" He read rolling his eyes. 

"Name." Ivory stated as he rolled his eyes. 

"The names Fell. The answer? Anywhere but here obviously!" He grumbled throwing the ball roughly to his right, the skeletal girl scrambled a bit but caught it none the less. 

"Okay, Trinity. Your turn, you're okay with this right? I know how shy you are." Ivory asked as Trinity nodded slightly, unwrapping the fabric then pulling out a paper. 

"I'm Trinity. Who's your favorite person?" She read quietly with a blush as we all stared at her. 

"My f-favorite person is my brother, Reboot." She said lightly tossing the ball to me. 

I caught it and unwrapped a piece of fabric grabbing the piece of paper within it, I looked at the piece of paper preparing to read it. 

"Fresh is the name. What's one of your biggest... fears or Phobias?" I trailed off realizing what I read. 

"Oh boy." Ivory whispered as Fell smirked trying to stifle a laugh. 

The human just sat there still smiling away, but Trinity seemed worried enough for me to where she actually made eye contact.