Chapter 99

Ellie's POV:

"Michael!" I giggle. He throws me on the bed in our hotel room. We're in Hawaii for our honeymoon and it's been a blast so far. We're leaving in a week.

"Tickle time?" Michael smirks at me. I roll off the bed and run away from him. I hear him laughing as I run into the kitchen. I make a sharp left and run outside. I get trapped by the pool. Luckily I'm still in my bikini and shorts.

"No where to run Ellie." Michael laughs evilly. I turn around to face him and see him getting ready to charge at me.

"Run it straight boi!" I yell trying to sound serious.

He runs straight at me at full speed. Before he gets me I side step him and he falls into the massive pool. I start laughing as he rises to the surface. His hair falls over his eyes as he glares at me. I fall over laughing and he swims over to the side and pushes hisself out of the water.

"Your turn, buttercup." Michael smirks at me. Before I know it, he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder, slaps my ass then jumps into the water.

"You're an idiot!" I laugh as we rise back up to the surface. He giggles and holds me bridal style.

"So what do ya want for dinner?" I ask him. He doesn't even think and smirks at me.

"Pizza it is." I grin. We both laugh and watch the sunset together. We stay in a comfortable silence as Nickelback silently plays in the background.

"Have I ever told you how hot you look when you're in a bikini watching the sunset?" Michael asks me. I look up at him to see him already staring down at me.

"Yea... you've kinda said that the past few days." I giggle. Michael shakes his head while smiling widely.

"Everyday you get more and more beautiful and I'm so lucky to have you." He kisses my forehead and I blush madly at his actions.

"Shush I'm a toad." I wrap my legs around his waist while my arms snake around his neck.

"That's the most bullshit I've ever heard." Michael laughs. I kiss his cheek and giggle.

"I love you Ellie." Michael kisses me passionately.

"I love you too mikey."

~ time skip ~

"PIZZA SLAP!" I scream and slap Michael with a pizza. I quickly eat the slice and run away as Michael chases me.

"Shouldn't have done that Ellie!" Michael laughs evilly. I scream as he picks me up and spins us around. Coincidentally, he throws me down on our bed and laughs.

"You do realise you have to pay me back for that?" He smirks at me. I grin and wink at him. He crawls on top of me and leans in.

"Race me in Mario cart." I burst out laughing. Michael looks at me, confused.

"I'm kidding, come here." I giggle and crash my lips on to his.

Just a smut warning for those who don't like it

Our lips move in sync and he moves down onto my neck. He sucks and nibbles around my neck and finds my sweet spot. I quiet moan escapes my lips and I feel him smirk against my skin. I flip us over and strangle his lap while taking off his shirt. He takes off mine and unhooks my bra. I slowly take off his shorts and see his hard member sticking out of his underwear. I pull his underwear down and throw them somewhere else in the room.

I stroke his member then take him all in my mouth. I bob my head back and fourth as Michael moans loudly. I start going faster and then stop.

"Teasing isn't fun Ellie." Michael says in a seductive way. I giggle as he takes off my shorts and underwear. He gets on of his fingers and puts it inside of me. I bite my lip and hold back a moan.

He puts two fingers in and goes a little faster. I moan and he starts licking me. I moan loudly as his tongue hits the right spot. He stands up and positions his self above me.

"Ready?" I nod and he sticks his hard member inside of me. He leans down and kisses me as he goes faster. My nails dig into his back and shoulders.

"Michael, I'm gonna..." I moan loudly.

"I am too baby." He says before we both cum. He slides his member out and lays next to me.

"Michael.." I pant. "Did.. did you use a condom?" I ask. I roll over and stare at him. He stays quiet. My eyes go wide.

"I hope it's a boy first." I smile and cuddle up to him. He chuckles as we fall into a deep slumber.

IM PURE I SWEAR
Also next chapter is going to be the last one and I hope you've enjoyed this fanfic
Love you all❤️