Chapter 15

Ellie's POV:

After me and Mark play whose your daddy, we just sit on a call and talk about random stuff.

"Soo... who ya like?" I ask. He turns a deep shade of red. "You like someone! Please tell me!" I yell and sit up in my chair.

"She doesn't like me back, I'm planning on surprising her though." He says smiling.

"Record it and send it to me, please." I beg.

"Alright." He smiles.

"Yay!!" I cheer. He laughs and we keep talking for like an hour.

"Hey I just realised.. why do you have a massive bandage on your eye?" Mark asks. I sigh.

"Fighting again." I say looking down I'm shame.

"Come on Ellie, you really need to stop fighting. I don't like seeing you hurt." He begs. I look at his chocolate brown eyes through the screen.

"Ok, I'll try." I smile.

"Yay! If you don't stop, I'm coming to Australia and tying you and a random basement." He says sternly.

"Ok." I laugh. Then we go quiet for a few seconds.

"So meet anyone hot guys?" He asks mischievously. I roll my eyes.

"I don't just go for looks Mark, you should know this by now." I chuckle.

"Yea, yea, I know." He sighs.

"Meet any cute girls?" I ask him. He goes quiet.

"YOU HAVE!" I gasp. He laughs a little.

"Well, I've known her for a while now.. but she lives on the other side of the world." He says sadly.

"It's ok.. you'll see her someday soon. Hell maybe even surprise her and go to her school. I don't know." I try to lighten up the mood a little bit. He starts smiling.

"Ok, I'm gonna surprise her." He says happily.

"You're welcome but... whose the girl?" I ask.

"Oh don't worry, you should know her." He says while typing stuff on his keyboard. I frown, confused.

"I just got plane tickets, now I gotta go pack my stuff. Talk later?" He asks.

"Ok, tell me how it goes, bye." I smile and end the call. I sigh and look at the time. It's only 1:26pm so I go downstairs and see Serenity coming through the door.

"Where did you go?" I ask her.

"Get pizza." She says in a "duh" tone. I roll my eyes and sit on the couch next to her. She opens the box and I turn the tv on.

"South park?" I ask. She nods and I put on South Park then eat a slice of pizza. After we finish the pizza, I lay down with my feet on serenitys lap, and I start drifting off to sleep.