Chapter 93

Ellie's POV:
~ six months later ~

So basically everyone is married now. Sydney, Sarah and Joker are all pregnant. Joker is due sometime soon as well. Julia and Louis are trying for a baby soon, same with Jojo and Niall.

But right now, me and the girls are having an all girls day while the guys are having an all guys day.

We've been talking about anything and everything. It's fun hanging with my girls.

"When do you think Michael will propose?" Sarah asks me. I chuckle awkwardly.

"I don't know, probably never." I shrug. It goes quiet and they all stare at me like I'm crazy.

"What? Do I have shit on my face? Yea its freckles." They laugh slightly.

"No, Michael will propose, one day." Julia smiles.

"I hope." My phone dings and I quickly check who texted me.

From kitteh🔐🔥💝:
Babe, dress casual Niall and Ashton are gonna pick you up in 30 xxx

I frown slightly.

To kitteh🔐🔥💝:
Ok kitten xxx

I stand up and go to my closet. I get out denim shorts and a blink 182 crop top that hugs my torso tightly. I change in the bathroom and quickly put on a little bit of make up. I brush my hair and leave it slightly waved then get one of Michaels snap backs and place it on my head, backwards.

"Where are you going?" Serenity asks. I grab out my black with red laces converse chuck Taylor's that go up to my knee.

"Apparently Niall and Ash are taking me to Michael so.." I tie the long laces then grab my phone and walk downstairs to see Niall and Ashton just walking through the door.

"Welp lets go then." Ashton giggles. I laugh slightly and hop in the car.

"Where are we going at 3 in the afternoon?" I ask. They look at each other and smirk.

"It's a surprise." I groan and lean back in the seat. I stay quiet and go on twitter.

@Ellie_5sos
Sometimes surprises are bad, but most of the time they're good.. xx

We pull up in front of a trampoline place. I immediately jump out of the car and run into the building. Ashton and Niall run up behind me and give the lady behind the counter a slight nod. She smiles and motions us to the door that leads to all the trampolines.

I run through the doors and slip off my shoes and put them by a table. I jump on one of the tramps and notice no one is here. I stop bouncing and stand still, staring around the large room.

"Ellie! Times up let's go!" I hear Ashton call out. I groan and jog over to him.

"We weren't even there for 5 minutes." I frown. Him and Niall laugh while I put my shoes back on. We get back in the car but this time Luke and Calum are in the front.

"Sup guys." I giggle. They laugh and start driving off.

I wonder where they'll take me...