Chapter 69 ;)

Lol... 69;))
Ellie's POV:

Ethan drives us to a hotel and might I say, it looks fancy as shit. I get my stuff the follow the guys out of the bus. Michael slows down and holds my hand was we walk. I smile at him as we go into the lobby.

Ashton gets the keys and we go to our room. We go into the elevator and go up to the 4th floor. The doors open and Ashton leads us to our room. He unlocks the door and we walk inside to see 4 double beds, a flat screen TV and a fancy kitchen and bathroom.

"4 beds?" I ask putting my suitcase in a place it won't bother us.

"Serenity and Sarah are staying in here aren't they?" Calum wraps his arms around Serenity's waist. I make an O shape with my mouth then lay down on one of the beds.

"Who wants to come with us to get pizza?" Calum asks.

"I might stay back and have a nap." I sigh.

"I'll make sure she's ok, you guys can go." Michael lays down next to me and pulls me closer to him.

"Ok, we'll be about 30 minutes." I nod and they walk out the door, locking it behind them.

I shut my eyes for a moment and then I feel something tickling my neck. I open my eyes and see Michael kissing my neck. I chuckle and roll on to my side so he'll stop. He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him, then starts kissing my neck again.

"You horny bastard." I mumble then turn over and crash my lips on his. He pulls me on top of him and I straddle his waist. I slip my tongue in his mouth and take his shirt off. We break the kiss when I pulled his shirt over his head then go straight back to doing it.

Our clothes quickly disappear and end up on the floor then before I know it he's putting a condom on.

"I'm the horny one?" He whispers then positions hisself in the right spot.

"Well you're acting like it and you look very horny." I reply looking at his hard member. He chuckles then leans down to kiss me. Without warning he thrusts into me. I moan into his mouth as my nails dig into his back. He starts to speed up as my moans get slightly louder.

After our quick 'session' we get dressed again and Michael throws away the condom. Michael puts on his shirt and I look at his back.

"Might wanna wear a t-shirt or something that covers your back for the next few days." I laugh. He rolls his eyes smiling.

I jump on the bed we done 'it' on and try have a nap. I close my eyes and I feel the bed sink on the other side. Michael wraps his arm around my waist and the other around my shoulders and pulls me closer to him. My arms snake around his neck and we lay there cuddling.

Every now and then I would feel Michael peck my forehead or cheek. I would slightly smile every time he does. I hear the door being unlocked and I pretend to be asleep.

"We've got-" Luke cuts hisself off. I'm guessing he saw us 'sleeping'.

"Guys get in here." He quietly calls out to the others. I hear footsteps getting closer and then the stop.

"Aww, I have to take a picture." I hear Sarah say. Then Luke runs out and gets his mum.

I hear the sound of a camera going off but ignore it and stay cuddled up to Michael.

"Yea mum, they look so cute." Luke walks back in.

"Awe, wait till Karen sees this." Liz chuckles slightly. I hear another camera go off and I feel Michael start to move around.

"At least one of you guys are awake." Ashton giggles. Michael chuckles and kisses my forehead. A small smile appears on my face.

"Please do that again, I wanna send a bunch of photos to Karen and the other mums." I hear Liz say.

"Ok." Michael kisses my forehead again but stays there. The same smile appears on my face and the sound of a camera goes off once again.

"Most adorable couple I've ever seen." Sarah laughs slightly. I open my eyes slightly and see Michael staring at me. I peck his lips and smile.

"Well since you're both awake, we can start eating now." Calum chuckles. I sit up and face the others. I see at least 20 pizza boxes and 10 bottles of some kind of drink on the counter in the kitchen.

"Let's have a movie night with the 1D guys, Shawn and the girls." I smile. They all nod in agreement and Ashton goes and gets them. I connect my laptop to the TV and go on Netflix. When everyone was in here, we spread the pizza boxes out, as well as the drinks, and decide to watch Ted.

Me and Michael cuddled up on our bed and ate our pizza. The others moved the couch we had in front of the TV and they all got their blankets from their rooms.

Throughout the movie, everyone else started to fall asleep. And near the end of the movie, it was just me and Michael awake.

"I need to go to the bathroom." I whisper to Michael. He nods and I quietly walk past everyone and go into the bathroom. I shut the door behind me then quickly do my business. As I wash my hands, Michael walks in and locks the door. I quickly dry my hands and then Michael sets me on the countertop. He stands between my legs.

"Michael what're you doing." I whisper. His arms rest on my waist.

"The only way I can make out with you and no one catching us." He smirks. I roll my eyes and kiss him. My arms wrap around his neck and he deepens the kiss. He slips his tongue in my mouth and I wrap my legs around his waist.

His hands run up and down my back. He pulls away for a quick breath then crashes his lips on mine again. My hands run through his bright green hair and tug on it a little.

I pull away and stand on the ground. He looks at me dumbfounded. I giggle then walk out of the bathroom and lay back down under the covers on me and Michaels bed. He comes back not too long after me and lays down, wrapping his arm around my waist, becoming the big spoon.

"I love you my little kiwi." He whispers.

"I love you too my kitten." I peck his lips.

"Goodnight Mikey." I close my eyes.

"Goodnight pretty girl." He kisses my forehead then I drift off to sleep, feeling safe in his arms.