Chapter 77

I'm sorry I had to lol
Ellie's POV:

I go down onto my knees and stroke his hard member. I look up at him and see him trying to hold back a moan. I take him all in my mouth and he moans louder then before. I bob my head back and forth while the room fills with his moans. I start going faster and Michaels moans become even louder.

"Baby.." he moans. "I-I'm gonna.." he pants. Then a white sticking substance fills my mouth. I swallow it all the wipe some off my face with my forearm.

"Hope you had as much fun as I did." Michael smirks, panting. I giggle and stand up. I quickly brush my teeth while he puts his pants back on. Me and Michael walk out of the bathroom to see serenity and Calum literally fucking on their bed. For some reason, there's an air horn on the counter in the kitchen. I walk over to it and grab. I smirk and walk by their bed. Serenity moans loudly and I try to hold in a laugh.

"STOP FUCKING BITCHES!" I scream as I press the button on the air horn. The loud noise scares the 2 and Calum nearly falls off the bed.

"SLUT!" Serenity laughs. I shrug my shoulders and put the air horn back on the counter. I grab random clothes from my suitcase and walk into the bathroom. I was about to shut the door but someone's hand stops it.

"Wanna save water and shower together?" Michael asks. I shrug my shoulders and laugh.

"Sure." I smirk. "Whatever makes you happy." I turn the water on and Michael walks in locking the door behind him. I strip out of my bikini and shorts and hop in the shower. Michael gets in straight after me and I let the water run down my body. Michael wraps his arms around my bare waist.

~ small time skip ~

We finish in the shower, don't worry we didn't do anything just wash ourselves. I put on undergarments, Nike pro shorts and one of Michaels blink-182 tee shirts. It goes down to my knees so it's like a dress on me. Also my bra strap shows and it's annoying me slightly.

"You look cute as shit wearing my stuff." Michael hugs me from behind. I blush and put the towel on the rack. I wiggle out of his arms and walk out and go over to my suitcase and get out black ankle socks. I sit on me and Michael bed then put them on. I lay down and grab my phone, scrolling through Twitter.

There's less hate. Only a few people. It's the same people every time. It still hurts but I'm trying to get through it. Ignoring it is kind of hard to do, since whenever I go on twitter it's always there. I'm not getting better. It's so hard not to get my blade.

"Guys we're gonna go get pizza wanna come?" Luke asks.

"I'm coming!" Michael calls out from the bathroom.

"Ellie?" Luke looks at me.

"I might stay back and have a nap." I shake my head.

"Ok, we'll bring you something back." He gives me a quick hug then goes over to Sarah and wraps his arm around his waist.

"You want me to stay with you baby?" Michael walks out of the bathroom and sits beside me.

"No you can go. I'll be fine." I fake a smile. He pecks my lips and puts his shoes on.

"We'll be back soon." They all leave. I make sure the door is locked and I pace back and forth. A voice in my head, that I haven't heard in a while, comes back.

You do realise the boys don't care about you? Why would they like trash like you?

Tears start to fall down my cheeks as I rip the sheets off the beds. "Go away." I say out loud.

Michael? He's pretending. He would never love a crazy slut like you.

"Get out of my head!" I yell and throw a painting off the wall over to the other side of the room.

You can't get rid of me bitch, I'm here to ruin your life sweetheart. Everything the haters say are true, you're just an ugly ass fake whore, Trying to get attention from the boys. They don't give a shit about you, the girls don't either. They just used you to get closer to the guys.

"GET PUT OF MY HEAD!" I scream and trash the room. The pillows and sheets on the beds were now spread across the room. The painting I threw is on the other side of the room, somehow not broken. I punched a hole in the wall where the painting was. Basically everything in the room was trashed. Now I'm just sitting in a corner crying with my knees pulled up to my chest.

I hear the door nob moving and I hide my face in my knees.

"Anyone bring the key?" I hear the faint sound of Luke's voice. I hear the door unlock and then it opens.

"What the hell..." Calum mumbles. Then someone gasps.

"Ellie!" Michael calls out. He runs around the room and then I feel arms go around my shaking body.

"Baby, Ellie it's ok, it's ok I got you." He coos in my ear. I sob into his chest.

"It's ok." Michael whispers and kisses my forehead. "It's ok."