Chapter 92

Ellie's POV:

Me and Sarah are the only ones who aren't engaged/ married. Bryanna and Ashton got married last year and let's just say, bryanna looked stunning. Joker and Harry got married not long after them, and she was just as gorgeous as Bryanna, Harry even started crying.

Kayleigh and Serenity had a double wedding and it was honestly amazing. Now it's just me and Sarah not engaged.

Right now everyone is in our room and we're just watching Disney movies while cuddling with our significant other. Luke and Sarah went out for dinner somewhere while the rest of us just ordered pizza.

I start getting bored in the middle of cars so I grab my phone and scroll through social media. As I go on Instagram, the first thing I see is a picture Luke just posted. It's a picture of him and Sarah holding hands, but there's a beautiful rose gold ring on her finger.

Now engaged to my one and only poo bear❤️🔐

The caption is honestly goals though. I sigh slightly and rub my temples out of boredom.

"Anyone wanna go for a swim?" I ask no one in particular. We all agree on swimming and get in our swimsuits. I put on a black bikini with white skulls on it and black with red striped swimming shorts. I grab a towel and the key to our room. Michael gives me my phone and we wait for the others in our room.

"Luke proposed? Shit." Michael mumbles. I giggle quietly as the others walk into our room.

"Lets go then." I stand up and follow everyone else out of me and Michaels hotel room. The door shuts behind me and I quickly lock it before going downstairs with the others.

As we get to the pool floor Michael wraps his arm around my shoulders and walks beside me to put our stuff on a random chair. Michael takes off his shirt and throws it by the rest of our stuff, then quickly picks me up and jumps into the pool while holding me bridal style.

Since he done that, I decide to prank him by staying underwater. I slowly sink to the bottom of the pool and stay there. I can him starting to panic and then he dives under water and pulls me up. As we both rise up out of the water I peck his lips then swim away laughing.

"Ellie you had me worried sick!" Michael laughs nervously. I giggle and keep swimming away.

"You're luckily I love you." He laughs as he chases me.