Chapter 38

Ellie's POV:

I was done meeting everyone with 5 minutes spare. I sigh and sit on the rock.

"And that is why I didn't do a face reveal." I tell the guys. They laugh and we talk for the last 5 minutes.

"Well I'm gonna go. Meet you guys at lunch?" Ash says. We nod and wave him goodbye.

"Let's get going to class." I stand up and grip the strap on my bag. We all go to our lockers and grab our books and stuff. I walk with Michael to maths and Luke and Calum go to history. Me and Michael walk into class and sit at our desk in the back.

We talk for a bit then the teacher walks in and it's a sub so we practically don't do anything in class.

When The first periods finishes we go to Spanish class. But when we get there, there's a sign on the door saying that we don't have Spanish and we're got a free period. Me and Michael do a weird victory dance because we both hate that class.

We sit outside and talk about anything and everything. It got us closer and he asked me out on a date for tonight. I obviously say yes and then we talk a bit more until the next bell goes for our 3rd period. We go to PE and go our separate ways to get changed.

"OMG MYSTERYEMO!" A random chick yells when I walk into the locker room. All the other girls look. Some scoff and some silently scream.

"Can I please have a picture!" The chick that screamed my name asks. I laugh and we take a photo. I get changed into black Nike pro shorts and a grey Nike tank top. I have Nike everything don't judge. I put on my Nike shoes then go out into the gym. While walking there I tie my hair up in a high ponytail.

I hear a few boys whistle when I walk out. I huff and roll my eyes then walk over to Michael.

"Sup." I say behind him. He turns around and his eyes go wide.

"Damn..." he whispers as his eyes travel over my body. I giggle and click my fingers by my face.

"Hey boy, my eyes are up here." He laughs and looks away, blushing.

"EVERYONE GATHER ROUND!" Coach yells. Everyone groans except for me. We all walk towards coach and stand around him.

"So lady's sort out teams for basketball, boys sort out teams for rugby then start warming up." He waves us off but I go up to him.

"Coach, Can I play rugby with the boys?" He laughs at me.

"You? Yea, I wanna see you get destroyed." He laughs and walks away. Oh yea I forgot to mention, coach hates me. I proved him wrong in basketball and he got really pissed. I roll my eyes at him and walk by the boys.

"I'm playing." I say to the boys while they put their rugby boots on. They look at each other and laugh.

"Jocks.." I mutter angrily. I take off my nikes and put on my boots. I run out into the field and run a couple laps. Then I start stretching.

~ 10 minutes later ~

"Ellie." A jock called Justin says my name and I stand behind him. We were sorting out the teams and Justin was one of the captains. The other captain is another jock named Chris.

"Luke." Chris calls out. Oh yea, Calum and Luke and PE with me and mikey.

They keep calling out names and Calum, Michael and Luke are on the opposite team. I'm with most of the jocks, aka Justin, Daniel, Austin, Trevor and Bradley.

We went on the field and the captains done paper scissors rock to decide who will kick the ball. The other team won so they kick the ball.

Coach blows the whistle and Calum kicks the ball. Austin catches it and passes back to me. I run up then do a trick pass to Bradley and he runs forward but gets tackled. I run up behind him and he gives the ball to me. I pass it back to Justin and he runs up the field. He gets tackled as well.

Trevor gets the ball and passes it to Daniel, then Daniel passes it to me and I sprint up the field pass the other team and score a try.(5 points) my teammates come up and high five me then we go back to playing. Justin tells me to do the penalty kick. I put the ball on the Tee(it holds the ball) then back up.

I look at the ball then the goalpost. I back up a little more then take a deep breathe. I run up and kick the ball. It goes straight through the middle of the goalpost. I smile then run back by the rest of my team.

This time we kick off and Luke catches the ball. He runs up towards me and tries to side step me but he fails and I tackle him. The ball flies away towards Bradley and he grabs it then gets tackled. I quickly stand up and run towards Bradley.

He gives me the ball and I run up the field. Michael goes to tackle me but I side step him and sprint along the edge of the field. Calum runs at me full speed and tries to tackle me but I dive over the try line and score again. I roll over on my back and huff. I hear my teammates screaming and running over then all of a sudden, I'm flipped over someone's shoulder and whoever's carrying me runs around the field screaming.

They put me down and I see it was Bradley. Then Trevor picks me up and sits me on their shoulder. I laugh and coach blows the whistle, telling us to go get changed.

"Ellie!" Coach yells out to me. I look at him and he waves me over to him. Trevor puts me down and I run over to coach.

"You surprise me every time I see you play a sport, any sport. No matter what it is you amaze me. And rugby is probably your strongest one. Next time I'll let you choose a sport for everyone to play. Maybe I'll let you ref." He winks at me and I smile.

"Thanks coach. I always play my best no matter what and I grew up playing rugby. It sorta runs in my family." I smirk slightly.

"You better go get changed. Don't wanna be late for class." He chuckles. I grin and run to the changing rooms and change back into my clothes.