Chapter 84

Ellie's POV:
~ few hours later ~

We stayed at the trampoline place until it was 4.. whoops.. now we're heading home.

"When are we going tour again?" I ask no one in particular.

"In like 5 days." Luke answers. I nod and we pull up in the driveway of our house. We all hop out of the car and walk inside our house. I flop down onto the couch and all the guys sit on my back, ass or legs. I'm used to this by the way.

"Ellie your ass is squishy." Michael giggles. We all laugh.

"You've said this so many times babe." I look back at him. We keep laughing and I put on South Park.

~ the next day ~

I wake up at 7:30 before all the boys and get dressed. I put on a black tank top, denim shorts and white high top converses. I put my hair into a ponytail on the top of my head and then put on light make up then grab my phone. I go downstairs and grab the keys to one of the cars then go outside, locking the door behind me and heading to the car.

I drive to my friend, Dre's, work and park the car. I switch off the engine then hop out and lock the car, then I walk into the small black and green building.

As I open the door a little bell rings and I see Dre on his phone behind the counter.

"Well if it isn't my favourite female singer." He chuckles. I smirk as we do our little handshake.

"So I'm doing the one you sent me?" Dre asks. I nod and he leads me into a room with a chair in it. I sit down and he starts getting to work.

~ about 9 hours later ~

"Well that hurt." I chuckle. Dre laughs and wraps the tattoo, on my right arm, with some glad-wrap. He finishes wrapping it and I strand up and follow him out to the main entrance.

"Since you're a good friend of mine, half price so that'll be $65.24." He smiles. I pay him the money then walk out the door and hop in the car. I look at the time on my phone and see that it's 4:28pm. I start the engine then drive back home.

On the way home I stop at McDonald's and grab myself some food, since I haven't eaten anything all day.

I drive home while eating a few fries and park the car in the driveway. I turn the engine off then hop out of the car, bringing my food and drink with me. I shut the door, lock the car then walk inside the house. I see the guys playing FIFA on the couch and I walk into the kitchen and eat my food.

I finish my food and throw the rubbish away, then grab my drink and walk into the living room. I sit down next to Michael while he's focusing on the tv.

"Hey babe." He mutters. I hold the drink in front of him and he puts his lips on the straw and drinks a little bit. I pull the drink back and slurp some of my own.

"FUCK!" Michael screams then digs his head into my shoulder. I'm glad it's my left side. I laugh and kiss the top of his head. He looks up at me then his eyes fall on to my wrapped arm. He jumps up and runs around screaming.

"MICHAEL CALM DOWN!" Calum yells. I sit laughing. Michael calms down then runs over to me and grabs my right arm.

"You guys see this as well right?!" Michael yells excitedly. The others all widen their eyes and run over to look at my arm.

"That looks awesome." Calum laughs. They keep looking at my arm until I pull it away.

"I might get another one at some point." I shrug my shoulders. They all yell happily.

"What will you get?" Ashton asks. I stop and think for a moment.

"I might get the tally marks like you did ash." I pause for a moment.

"Maybe, the year the band formed like Calum.." I pause again but for longer.

"And get 'to the moon' like Mikey." I smile up at then.