Chapter 91

Michael's POV:
~ next year ~

Me, Ellie, the guys and the girls are all on vacation in New Zealand, even the 1D guys came. Ellie and serenity wanted to spend some time in their home country and we all decided to have a vacation here. I'm also planning something with the guys. Shhh.

Right now, I'm just lying in bed with my arm wrapped around Ellie's waist. It's about 9:30 in the morning and I'm the only one awake, I think.

I play with a strand of Ellie's hair then she rolls over and faces me. Her hair slips out of my fingers as she opens her eyes to look at me.

"Morning baby." I smile. She pecks my nose and digs her head in the crook of my neck. I chuckle quietly and wrap my arms around her small figure. Calum and serenity get out of the bed next to us and start getting dressed. Calum gives me a look basically saying "today's the day" and I give a slight nod back then get out of bed.

~ time skip ~

All the girls went shopping while me and the guys set everything up.

"You guys nervous?" I ask Niall, Louis and Shawn. They both furiously nod their heads as I laugh slightly.

"Don't worry you'll be fine guys." I give them both a hug then stand back behind a hidden camera. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket so I get it out and see a message from Ellie.

From Future wifey🔥🌀❣️:
We're coming back now, everything's ready right?

I quickly reply.

To Future wifey🔥🌀❣️:
Yep, also don't punch me too hard pls

After I sent it I put on my black ski mask and check my phone again.

From Future wifey🔥🌀❣️:
I'll try😏

I hear giggling from around the corner and I look over at Calum and harry to see them adjusting their masks. We both nod at each other and walk up behind Niall, Shawn and Louis.

We start 'attacking' Niall, Shawn and Louis but we don't actually hurt them. Me, Calum and Harry pretend to kick them as they lay on the ground.

"Hey!" I hear Ellie scream. I turn around and she punches me but not that hard. She then gets picked up by Calum while Harry tries hitting her. Julia, Jojo and Sydney go over to Niall, Shawn and Harry.

At the same time, the three of them get on their knees and hold out a small box with different kinds of rings in them.

"Will you marry me?" They all day in sync. Wide smiles are on their faces as Julia, Jojo and Sydney start crying.

"Yes!" They all scream. Sydney gives Shawn a long passionate kiss when he stands up, Louis hugs Julia while she keeps crying and Niall slips the ring on Jojo's finger and also share a passionate kiss. Me, the other girls and the others guys start clapping and cheering.

"When's the weddings?" I ask. They all laugh and we go back to the hotel.