Chapter 85

Ellie's POV:
~ day they're leaving for tour ~

"ELLIE!" Four excited boys jump on my bed. I groan.

"Come on, get up baby, we're going on tour today." Michael kisses my temple. My eyes burst open and I literally jump out of bed and run into the bathroom.

It's 5:00am and our flight leaves at 7:30. I have a quick shower then hop out and dry myself off. I blow dry my hair and put it in a messy bun. I leave the towel in the bathroom and walk into my room. Yes all the guys have seen me naked and I've seen them naked, no it's not awkward.

I put on undergarments then grab black skinny jeans, a AC/DC tank top and slip on my black high top converses. I do light make up and slip on one of Mikey's black hoodies. I drag my suitcase behind me downstairs and quickly have some cereal. I go back upstairs and brush my teeth then put my toothbrush in my bag.

"Ready?" Michael asks, wrapping his arm around my waist. I quickly grab some sunglasses and put them on.

"Let's go." I smile.

~ at the airport ~

We wait to board the plane and thank god there weren't too many fans. Only a few. We took pictures and signed stuff for them and now we're waiting for our flight to be called. Red headphones rest around my neck as I quietly play some music through them.

"Can flight 309 please start boarding." The lady on the intercom says. Me and the guys stand up and Ashton leads us to the right gate. We scan our tickets then find our seats on the plane. I get a window seat with Michael next to me and Luke at the end. Calum and Ashton are in front of us sitting next to, what looks like, a horny teenager drooling over them.

I put my phone on airplane mode and Michael holds my hand. I look at him and see he's already looking at me. I kiss his cheek and he smiles.

"You excited?" Michael asks. I nod.

"Very." I chuckle. We talk and crack a couple jokes until the plane takes off.

When we're in the air I put my headphones over my ears and start playing some music. I press shuffle on one of my playlists and Smells like teen spirit by nirvana plays. I put my elbow on the arm rest and I look out the window as my head lays on my hand. My eyelids start to get heavy and I fall into a deep slumber.