Chapter 72

Ellie's POV:

We finished the interview then got into a taxi van thing and decided to go get lunch.

"So, McDonald's?" Michael asks.

"I sorta want Burger King." I sit back in my seat between Michael and Calum.

"I'm craving for Burger King as well." Ashton pats his stomach. Luke and Calum nod their heads in agreement and Michael chuckles.

"Burger King it is!" He calls out to the driver. The van starts moving and I look through twitter and Instagram.

"Who posted this?" I show the guys a picture of me and Michael asleep, cuddling.

"Oh, I did." Ashton giggles. I roll my eyes and keep scrolling through Instagram.

"There's another what the hell." I laugh. It's a picture of me asleep, smiling a little, and Michaels kissing my forehead.

"My mum posted that, whoops." Luke chuckles as I show them.

"Wow." We arrive at Burger King and I beat the guys to pay the driver. When we walk inside they keep telling me I shouldn't of paid him.

"Girls should never pay!" Ashton laughs. I roll my eyes.

"I was just too fast." I smirk. Michael comes up and wraps his arm around my waist.

"I'm paying for your food though." He smirks at me. I lightly slap his chest.

"No you aren't, I have my own money, I'll be fi-" he cuts me off.

"You're mine, I don't mind spending money on someone I love." He kisses my temple and I blush.

"So I'm paying for your food babe." I roll my eyes and nod, losing this fight.

"I'm paying you back." We all go up and order what we want, then we go sit in a booth.

"Don't we have another interview later?" Luke asks no one in particular.

"Yea, we going on the radio or something." Ashton takes a bit out of his burger.

We talk and joke around while eating and I see a small arcade room. I grab my frozen coke and walk in there. There's a bunch of different games. PAC man, the claw game, driving games, shooting games, a photo booth and that dance one where you step on the arrows.

I look around and see no one in here, then I go up to the dance one. It's a 2 player game and I turn around to see Michael and the boys walking in here.

"When's our next interview?" I ask. Calum looks at his phone.

"In about 2 hours, why?" They all look at me confused.

"Wanna have a few games?" I point to the different games around the room. They smirk and nod.

"Dance anyone?" I ask while getting out money for the game.

"Calum's the best dancer, you got this buddy." Michael massages Calum's shoulders as we put money in at the same time. Michael, Luke and Ashton all watch from behind us as we start.

"Having fun Calum?" I chuckle while not missing a single beat. He's struggling and misses a few.

"Sure." He grunts. I laugh like a psycho. We finish and I won. Calum's puffing his heart out.

"Damn highest score." Michael mumbles. I smirk and put in my YouTube name.

I skip over to one of the driving games. I sit in one of them and get more money out.

"Let's go, I'll beat you at this." Ashton says cockily. I scoff and roll my eyes.

"You wish." I put the money in and choose my car.

"I'm going with a manual." Ashton looks at me and raises his eyebrows up and down.

"Looks like we're both manuals." I chuckle. The countdown starts and I grip the steering wheel tightly. I get a slight boost while Ashton's behind me, stuck.

"Crap!" He calls out and starts driving slowly.

"Shame boy!" I laugh and change gears. I turn a corner and do a drift while Calum, Luke and Michael are encouraging Ashton.

"Come on ash, you're the only one that actually has a license." I giggle.

He starts to speed up but I'm too far ahead for him to catch me. He turn the corner and tries to drift like I did by fails.

"Rip." I smirk. I finish the first lap and go up another gear. I see Ashton in front of me and I over lap him.

"Hey!" He giggles.

"Bye bye!" I laugh. I see Michael recording us from the corner of my eye.

"And this ladies and gentlemen, is Ashton getting his ass kicked by a girl at a racing game." I laugh looking at the camera. I do another drift and past the finish line coming first.

"Maybe next time." I pat Ashton's head as it's game over for him.

"Whoa, you done that in record time!" Luke laughs and points at the screen. I smile and put my YouTube name in again then stand up  and go over to PAC man. It's like a multiplayer one so Luke decides to face me.

"Let's go Lucas." I smirk. The game loads after we put money in. Luke starts on the other side of the map(is that what it is??) and I start eating all the stuff getting points.

"YEET!" I yell out as I eat one of the things that make me bigger.

"Shit." Luke accidentally comes near me and I chase him. I end up eating him and then I win.

"Shit waddup!" I fist pump. The guys laugh at me and I go to the shooting game.

"Well Clifford." I smirk at him, pointing to the plastic guns.

"Oh, you're on." He chuckles and grabs one of the guns. We put in the money and I pick up my gun as well.

"Whoever gets the most points, wins." I explain and get ready to aim my gun. The game starts and I start killing the zombies and taking Michaels kills.

"Hey!" He laughs trying to push me. It doesn't do much because I still kill the zombies.

"What's happing Michael? Losing to a girl again?" I laugh. He giggles and steals a couple of my kills. The game ends and I get another highest score.

"Shit Ellie, that's 3 games where you've gotten the highest score." Ashton laughs.

"I'm just too damn good." I smirk and put my YouTube name in, AGAIN.

"We better go, it's 1 and the interview starts at like 1:45." Calum looks at his phone we nod but Michael stares at something.

"Michael, you coming?" I ask him. He looks at me with his sparkling emerald green eyes.

"I'll meet you guys in the car." He pecks my lips and I walk to the taxi van with Ash, Cal and Luke.

We tell the driver to wait and Michael runs out 5 minutes later with something in his hand. He opens the door and sits in the seat next to me.

"Here baby girl." He kisses my cheek and gives me a kitten stuffed toy. I look at it in awe and peck his lips after he closes the door.

"Thanks babe. You didn't have to, I still have that red bear from England." I smile at him.(pic up der^)

The plush has green eyes like Michael and it's like the size of my forearm. It's actually pretty big.(that's what she said)

I couldn't ask for a better guy...