Chapter 16

Ellie's POV:

I wake up to Serenity moving my legs off her lap. I roll over and lay on my side. I hear her open the door and some voices talking. I try fall asleep again but I end up getting picked up bridal style.

"Her rooms up here." I hear serenity whisper. Whoever's carrying me, walks up the stairs, then into my room. They put me on my bed and I feel the other side of the bed sink down a little.

"Hey Ellie." I hear a familiar voice whisper.

"Even though you're asleep, I think I like you a lot.." and I fall asleep again after that.

Michaels POV:

School finished and I went straight to Ellie's house because she wasn't here. I walk with Luke and cal like usual.

"Are you gonna go see Ellie?" Luke asks. I nod.

"Well have fun, bye!" He says walking up his driveway. Me and Calum wave at him.

"She's not like the others. Honestly go for her dude." Calum says patting my shoulder.

"I will." I smile, looking at the ground.

"Later Michael." He says walking up to his door. I wave at him.

I keep walking until I get to Ellie's driveway. I sigh and walk to the front door. I knock 3 times and wait for someone to open it.

"Sup Michael." Serenity opens the door.

"Hey, is Ellie here?" I ask her. She nods.

"She's asleep. Been recording all day." She replies. I frown a little.

"Recording?" Serenity hesitates.

"Uhh yea, she.. she... records music!" She says a bit unsure. She smiles and I nod.

"I knew she could sing." She sighs at my words.

"Just saying she fell asleep on the couch. Do you mind moving her upstairs? I can't be fucked moving her fat ass upstairs." She says. I laugh and nod. I walk inside and serenity shuts the door. She leads me into the living room and I see Ellie sleeping peacefully on the couch.

I walk over and pick her up bridal style and serenity leads me up the stairs, to Ellie's bedroom. She opens the door and I walk inside. I lay Ellie down on her bed and look around her room. Her walls are black and are cover with band posters and a couple gaming posters as well. She has some pictures on her walls as well. The floor is a dark red carpet and in the corner of the room is a pc and mic. There's acoustic and electric guitars next to her computer as well as an amp for the electric. There is also a bass at the end of her bed.

"Don't do anything stupid to her." Serenity says sternly. I chuckle.

"I'm not like that, it's fine." I put my hands up in surrender. Serenity nods and stars walking out the door.

"Oh and call me Ren if you want." She says before shutting the door. I take my bag off and put it on the floor. I kick my shoes off and climb in next to Ellie. I wrap my arm around her waist.

"Hey Ellie." I say quietly.

"Even though you're asleep, I think I like you a lot.." I say before closing my eyes and falling asleep.