Chapter 66

Ellie's POV:

After we played GTA for a while, we just all sat around the bus doing our own thing. I'm laying down in my bunk listening to music. My curtain is shut and I look at twitter on my phone as well. The hate has gotten worse.

@evee1093
Why is that Ellie chick in the band? She's honestly a worthless whore who doesn't deserve the boys hotness.

I roll my eyes at her tweet. Typical. The next one was a bit more hurtful.

@larrys_fox
Ellie is just a slut. She's probably slept with all the boys. She has them all wrapped around her finger.. they should just dump her in the middle of no where.

Ok that hurts.

@sellyandra
What does Ellie do in the band? She's ugly, she can't sing, and she sucks at playing instruments. She should honestly kill herself.

That's all I read before shutting my laptop. I sigh and wipe away the tears that started falling. I get out of my bunk and go to my suitcase. I grab my lil' friend and go into the bathroom. I shut and lock the door then take off all my bracelets. I look at my old scars from a few years ago, and the ones that were made when we were in England.

1 for being worthless, 2 for being sad, 3 for my parents, 4 for the haters, 5 for being ugly, 6 for being a failure.

I have about 10-11 new cuts on each wrist. Tears slip out of my eyes and I was my wrists. I wince slightly as the water was warm on my cuts. I quickly change it so it's cold and wash my cuts. I think I cut a bit too deep because it's bleeding quite badly.

I put my bracelets back on and walk out. I put my blade away and walk to the front of the bus where everyone else is.

"Ellie, you ok? You look kinda pale." Serenity looks at me, curiously. All the others look at me as well. My head starts to hurt a bit.

"Huh? Y-yea, I'm fine." I start to get dizzy and then everything goes black.

Michaels POV:

She drops to the ground but I quickly catch her. I hold her in my arms and see blood dripping from her wrists.

"ETHAN, HOSPITAL NOW!" I basically scream. Tears start to blur my vision and we were outside the hospital. I carry her bridal style through the doors.

"I NEED A DOCTOR!" I yell though tears. A doctor and a few nurses tell me to follow them. They lead me to a room and I lay Ellie down on the bed. They et straight to work but force me out into the waiting room.

I sit by the others as tears fall down my face. She better be ok.