Chapter 49

Ellie's POV:
~ at the next town ~

We stop at a random park and I run straight for the swings. I see the 1D boys run over and zayn sits on the swing next to me.

"Hey." He slightly smirks.

"Is it hi or hey?" He chuckles. I swing higher and I see Michael. I wave at him and he blows a kiss at me. I blush a bit.

"So wanna hang sometime? You know just, you and me?" Zayn asks. I slowly stop swinging.

"Umm.. I kinda have a boyfriend." I say. This is making me feel uncomfortable.

"He doesn't have to know baby. Me and you will be perfect without him." He puts his hand on my thigh and I swat it away and stand up.

"Don't touch me." I start walking away and try going to Michael but zayn throws me over his shoulder.

"You're not leaving me bitch." He spits harshly.

"MICHAEL!!!" I scream. I see him and the other boys look over and they all start running over. I kicked Zayn in the dick and he drops me on the ground. I land on my back and hit my head on the hard ground. I put my hand on my head and wince. Michael crouches and puts my head on his lap.

"Ellie.. what happened?" Michael asks, worried. Ash, Calum and Luke run over and sit around me as well.

"He t-tried to take m-me.." I stutter. I close my eyes and hold my head.

"Guys, make sure she's alright. I'll be back." I open my eyes and my head goes on someone else's lap.

"Ellie, can you see straight?" Calum looks down at me, checking my eyes.

"Yea, I think I might've-" I get cut off from Michael yelling.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" I sit up but slightly regret it as pain goes straight to my head. I see Michael throw a punch at zayn, making him fall over. Michael kicks and punches zayn. I stand up and go over to Michael to try pull him off.

"Michael stop!" He ignores me and I keep trying to pull him off. He elbows me, hard, and I get winded and fall on the ground. I let out a sob and that cause Michael to stop.

"Ellie! Fuck." He runs over and holds me in his arms.

"I'm sorry pretty girl." He kisses my forehead.

"It's ok.." I cough. "It was an accident, don't worry." He hugs me tightly. Michael picks me up bridal style and carries me back to the bus. He lays me down in my bunk then goes and gets an ice pack.

"I'm really sorry pretty." He gives me the ice pack and I put it on my head.

"Don't worry Mikey.. it was an accident, stop apologising." I put my hand on his cheek.

"I just wish I listened to you.." his eyes start to water.

"Baby, don't cry it was an accident. At least he got a beating." I chuckle slightly. Michael wipes his eyes and laughs.

"I love you baby girl." He kisses my forehead.

"I love you too kitten." I intertwine our fingers and look into his emerald green eyes.

I finally fell in love..

Awwhhh they gonna make the baby's