Chapter 64

Ellie's POV:

We all finished eating and had showers. I changed into black sweatpants and one of mikeys band shirts. I put my damp hair into a loose French braid and grab all my stuff.

"We gonna go to the bus?" I yawn. The boys chuckle and nod. I don't bother put shoes on and walk back to the bus with the boys and Liz.

I walk in the bus last and put my suitcase away. Then I go to the back and play on my phone for a bit. I lay down on the couch just going through Instagram

"Hey babe." Michael walks in and shuts the door.

"Sup." I put my phone next to me and Michael climbs on top of me and starts kissing me.

"I've missed your kisses." He whispers after he gives me a long passionate kiss. I quietly giggle then grab his face and kiss him again. It starts to heat up and he runs his tongue over my bottom lip asking for entrance. I part me lips and he slips his tongue into my mouth.

Our little make out session sadly ends and we end up watching cars. He sits up and opens his arms for me. I smile and cuddle into his side with my legs across his lap. My head rests on his shoulder while his arm snakes around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" Michael chuckles quietly. I look up at him.

"What?" I look at him, confused. He smiles. What a cutie.

"I love you, more then anything. Management, some slut, the boys even, they'll never change my feelings for you. Ever since I laid my eyes on you, I knew you were different from the other sluts at our school. I knew that just from looking at you. I didn't have to know you to tell you're different. You were wearing a band shirt for fuck sakes." We both laugh. "But from that day, I knew I had to make you mine, and I done exactly that. You're mine and mine only, I'm never gonna let you go." He pecks my forehead and I smile brightly.

"I love you kitten." I look in his sparkling eyes.

"I love you too kiwi." He smiles. We kiss for a short time then go back to watching the movie.

When the movie was nearly finished I felt my eyelids getting heavy and then I slowly fall asleep, cuddled up next to Michael.

I wake up the next morning, still on the couch with Michaels arm around my waist. He was still asleep and he looks so peaceful. I start lightly pecking his neck and he silently moans. I smirk slightly.

"Morning baby." I giggle. He looks at me with his amazing eyes. I fall more every time.

"Morning princess." He says in his morning voice. He kisses my forehead. I try stand up but Michael haves a firm grip on me.

"5 more minutes baby." Michael pulls me on his lap. I cuddle up to him and then I hear quiet moans from down the hall. I look at Micheal and see him trying not to laugh. I stand up and open the door to see Luke half naked and Sarah undoing his pants.

"HEY! NO FUCKING ON THE BUS!" I yell. Their heads shoot over to me and they both turn into tomatoes and put their clothes back on. Me and Michael start laughing hysterically.

"I-I'm s-sorry." I say between laughs. They go to the living room at the front of the bus while me and Michael calm down.

I stop laughing and go to the front of the bus. I hear more moaning from outside and I see Sydney and Shawn having the biggest make out session. I open the window and stick my head out of it.

"HEY! NO FUCKING OUTSIDE THE BUS!" They look over to me and I start dying of laughter again.

They love meh..