Chapter 65

Ellie's POV:
~ time skip ~

Today is the day we fly over to America and tour there. Right now we're all sitting in the airport waiting for our flight to be called. Management is letting all the girls come on tour as well, so we're gonna have some girls nights.

I'm sitting next to Michael, holding his hand and rest my head on his shoulder. We're face timing his mum.

"I hope management didn't stuff you guys up, I heard about the management thing. They should've just let you be." Karen says. I sigh.

"It's just Abigail, she done bad things to me when I lived in New Zealand. She used to bully me, call me names and stuff. Sometimes she would beat me up. I have a scar on my calve from when she stabbed me once." I look at the ground.

"Sweetie, you don't deserve that. You are a very strong woman to go through that. You've earned more respect from me." She smiles through the screen. I weakly smile as our flight gets called.

"Well we gotta go, bye ma! Love you." Michael waves at her.

"Bye mum." I smile and wave. She smiles back at us and waves.

"Stay together you two." I giggle and the call ends. We get our tickets and carry on bags then go sit on the plane.

~ skip flight because I'm lazy af ~

We landed and now we're waiting for our stuff by the baggage claim. There's a bunch of fans here and we take photos with a bunch of them. I see my suitcases and go grab them. Then a little girls comes up to me with her mother behind her.

"H-hi." The little girl says shyly.

"Hi there!" I smile brightly and bend down to her height. "What's your name?" I say goofily.

"Alison." She giggles. "And you're Ellie." She smiles brightly.

"Oh my god you're so adorable, can I have a hug?" I open my arms and she runs into them laughing. I give her a long hug and then pull away.

"How old are you Alison?" I ask again. She holds up 6 fingers.

"Do you mind if she takes a picture with you? She loves you a lot." The mother asks nicely.

"Yea, yew of course." I nod my head. I get on my knees and give Alison another hug while crossing my eyes and poking my tongue out. Alison giggles and her mother takes the photo.

"Alright. It was nice meeting you!" I strand up again.

"Another hug." Alison hugs my legs. I laugh then pick her up and spin around. She giggles and I put her back on the ground.

"Bye Ellie!" Alison runs back to her mum.

"Thank you Ellie, you're my daughters idol. She loves you a lot." The mother smiles at me.

"Hey, as long as she's happy, I'm happy." I wave goodbye to her and see the boys standing behind me with smiles on their faces.

"Good with children huh?" Ash asks.

"I have that many younger cousins." I laugh then we walk out and go onto the tour bus. It's like the one we had in England. We settle down and my bunk was basically where it was in the last bus. Me and the boys are all in the back and are taking turns at playing GTA V. Liz is just watching us- well the boys - rage when they die.

"Come on Ellie, you're not going to escape 5 stars." Luke scoffs.

"Watch me." I smirk. Serenity walks in and sees me playing.

"You guys are gonna be shocked." She sits on Calum's lap. I chuckle and steal a jet from the military base.

"She's actually doing it." Ashton whispers.

They all start yelling at me saying things like 'go Ellie!' 'You can do it!' 'Don't you dare fucking die!' That last one was Michael.

The stars started flashing meaning that I'm out of sight. I fly straight up and wait for the stars to go away. A few moments later, they completely disappeared.

"AYYEEEE!!!" The boys all scream. I laugh and they all hug me. Michael kisses my cheek.

"Why are you still flying straight up?" Calum asks.

"3.. 2... 1.. now." Serenity counts down and I jump out of the jet and start falling. When I start seeing buildings I pull my parachute out and glide through the air.

"What the fuck? You're gonna land in that pool!" Luke yells with excitement. The pool was really small and I land straight in the middle of it. I smirk at the boys and put my legs over Michael and Ashton's laps.

"Time for online." I smirk.