Chapter 14

Ellie's POV:
~ 10:30am ~

I wake up and see that serenity is gone. I put my hand on my face and feel the bandage is still there. I sigh and roll out of bed. I tie my hair up in a messy bun and walk downstairs. Mum and dad have work at 6 now so no ones home apart from me and serenity.

I walk downstairs and I hear the tv on. As I get to the bottom step, I look up and see South  Park playing on the tv. Serenity is lying on the couch taking up all the space.

"Morning fat ass." I slightly laugh, while walking into the kitchen. I grab an apple and walk back into the living room and sit on the lounge chair.

"Morning hoe." She replies. I roll my eye and watch the tv with her. After a little while I go back upstairs and go on my computer. As soon as I open up Skype, I get a call from Markiplier.

"Sup mark." I say as I answer the call.

"Your mic isn't on." He laughs. I roll my eyes and turn it on.

"Is that better?" I ask. He laughs and nods. We both have our face cams on. Mark is probably my closest friend on YouTube. He's like my brother and I trust him so I keep my face cam on when I play with him and jack. Jack is the same, he's like a brother as well.

"So what we playing?" I ask.

"Whose your daddy?" He says creepily. I laugh.

"Ok then." I open up the game and wait for him.

"I'm gonna do my intro so hush." He says. I roll my eyes and quickly set up everything to record.

"Hello everybody! My name is markiplier and welcome back to whose your daddy-" he starts and I cut him off.

"You're my daddy mark." I say in a little kids voice.

"Well... ok then.." he laughs awkwardly. I laugh and the game starts. I'm the baby first.

"Ha! See, I told you, you were my daddy." I yell as I jump around the room looking for something to use to kill myself. (It's the aim of the game if you don't get it, the baby has to kill their self before the mother gets home and the dad has to keep the baby safe until the mum gets home... just for the people who don't know the game)

I open a draw and get out a... thing.

"HEY! Put your mums dildo down NOW!" Mark laughs as he walks into the room.

"I'm good!" I laugh. I run out of the bedroom and downstairs. Mark chases me laughing and I go into the kitchen. I go into the cupboard and start eating all the batteries and stuff.

"Where'd you go?!" He yells. I giggle.

"I dunno.." I grab a fork and go over to an outlet. I click on the outlet with the fork in my hand and I die.

"What?!" Mark yells. I laugh and clap my hands.

"I WIN!" I yell in victory. We start the game again and this time I'm the dad.

Marks POV: (bet ya didn't see that coming >;p)

As Ellie laughs, I can't help but smile like crazy. Ok yeeaaa... I might have a small crush on her but I'm 27 and she's only 17. She's beautiful! Her personality, her laugh, her smile, and most importantly her eyes. I love how they're odd. It makes her even better since she's different. Normals boring and she's the complete opposite of boring.

"Where are you lil' baby?" Ellie says evilly. I run into the bathroom.

"No where..." I say mischievously. She gasps.

"I SEE YOU!!" She yells. I run into the toilet and shut the lid.

"I swear to god if you're in the-" she cuts herself off as she see's me in the toilet.

"Uhhh... hi." I say awkwardly. She giggles and that makes my heart race. I jump out of the toilet and try run but she gets me with the thing that carries the baby. (Idk what it's called)

"Hey! Put me down!" I try not to laugh.

"Nope!" She says laughing. I turn into a giggly bitch.

She's so perfect..