Chapter 41

Ellie's POV:

"YAASS CALUM!" I scream, falling off the stool. Luckily I put the bass on a stand. He finally got the chords right for another song I wrote but he doesn't know that yet.

"I did it?!" He yells. I sit up and nod. He stands up and fist bumps the air while holding the bass in his other hand. Everyone else laughs at us.I stand up and Calum hugs me.

"Thanks for teaching me." He whispers. I wrap my arms around his waist.

"No prob Caly-boy." I chuckle at the nickname and pull away.

"Can you guys play a song for us?" Mar asks.

"Pleeaaaassseeee." Jack begs. I laugh and nod. Me and the boys huddle up and choose a song.

"We should do teenage dream." Luke suggest. I look at him like he's crazy.

"Yea, I agree." Ashton nods his head.

"Wait, you want to?" I ask them. They all nod. I sigh.

"Fine." Luckily the drum thing Ashton uses is in here so we were able to do it.

"Can you play bass??" I ask Calum. He shakes his head no. I sigh again and grab a bass guitar. I plug it into an amp and make sure it sounds right. I sit on a stool between Michael and Luke.

"Ellie you're singing most of the song." Luke states. I roll my eyes.

"Fine." I mumble. Like starts strumming and we both sing the first bit. He sings low and I harmonies. At the chorus we all sing together.

Me and Calum sing the second verse and yet again, I harmonies. Then Michael comes in and sings with me. By the look on mark and jacks face, it looks like we done good... Or better somehow.

We finish the song and jack and Mark pretend to faint. I giggle and put the bass back where I found it. Then Michael comes up and hugs me from behind, and puts his head on my shoulder. Wanna know how I knew it was Michael? His fluffy hair on my neck.

"What're you doing?" I chuckle. He spins me around and faces me.

"I'll pick you up at 7. Don't bother changing, stay in your nirvana shirt." He smirks slightly, staring down at my chest. I playfully roll my eyes.

"Calm down there Clifford." I smirk at him. I can see his pants growing tighter from the corner of my eye. His face slowly turns as red as a tomato. I giggle and skip over to my bag. The bell goes and I stand in the doorway.

"Bye guys! I'll see you later Mikey!" I blow a kiss to Mikey and wave at the others, then skip down the halls and outside.

I stop skipping and start to walk off the school grounds but I hear someone call my name. I turn around and see Eldon from earlier.

"Hey Eldon." I smile as he catches up to me. He's holding a rolled up piece of paper in his hand.

"I literally ran home at lunch to get this for you. I hope you like it." He says shyly. He hands me the paper and I stare at it.

"What the fuck dude! This is amazing!" I nearly scream. It was a hand drawn picture of my GTA character holding a minigun. Vanoss is behind me holding a sniper and delirious is throwing knifes. It looks fucking badass if you ask me.

"Y-you really think so?" He stutters. I nod happily.

"It's probably one of the best I've seen." I look at it again and notice a tiny owl stand on the scope of vanoss' snipe and and blue teddy bear in delirious' hoodie pocket.

"Thank you. I done three of those and I gave the other 2 to vanoss and cartoonz. I gave one to cartoonz so he can pass it on to delirious." Eldon scratches the back of his neck.

"It's amazing. I'm putting it on my wall right above my computer." I smile at him. He chuckles slightly.

"Can I have a hug?" He holds his arms out.

"You don't have to ask kid." I laugh and give him a tight hug.

"I just wanna thank you Ellie." He pulls away from the hug. "You've helped so many people with depression and everything. You've stoped me from from committing suicide. You helped so many people. Thank you, so much." A tear slips out of his eye.

"Aww please don't cry, I'll cry." I hug him again and he chuckles.

"Thank you for being a fan. I don't really consider my fans, fans.. I consider them family. And I love you all and I'm happy I saved you. You don't deserve that and no one does. I've got your back and all the mysteries have your back. Don't think your alone." I tell him and hug him again.

"Well I gotta get home. Thank you for everything again. Bye Ellie." He waves at me and I wave back. I sigh and look at the picture again.

"Ellie! We have to look at the comments!" Michael runs towards me and picks me up and runs while carrying me on his shoulder. I scream and he runs to his house. I look up and see Calum and Luke running behind us and Ashton is in his car yelling at them to run.

I'm in a band with idiots.