Chapter 46

Ellie's POV:

When we ate, we all basically got to know each other. Also we have a few weeks before we actually start the tour, we'll just be on the busses. We have to write a few songs as well. The 1D boys said they'll help us with it.

"So who wrote 'Gotta Get Out'? It's an amazing song." Liam asks. I slightly smile.

"Thanks. Ellie wrote it." Ashton smiles. They all look at me and I smile awkwardly.

"You have talent. You all do." Zayn grins. My phone goes off and I see a random number.

From ### ### ####:
Hey it's Sarah.

I smile and save her number.

To Sarah:
Wasuh

I look at the guys for a second and then my phone goes off again.

From ### ### ####
It's syd. Hai

I save her number as well.

To Sydney:
Wassup syd

Then Sarah replies to me.

From Sarah:
When are you going on tour?

To Sarah:
In a few weeks. But we have to write some songs during those weeks.

Syd asked me the same thing so I told her the same thing I told Sarah.

"Well we should get going. If any of you guys have song ideas you can tell us if you want." Niall tells us. We nod and then go back to the bus.

"Where to now?" I ask Ethan.

"I don't know, I'm just following them." We both laugh then I grab my notebook and pen from my bag. I grab my phone charger and earbuds as well then go into my bunk. Then I realize I forgot something.

"Mikeyyy!" I yell out. He comes up beside me.

"Yes?" He says in a British accent. I giggle.

"Can you please get my blanket out of my bag?" I give him puppy dog eyes. He giggles and boops my nose.

"Sure, on one condition?" I raise my eyebrow. "Cuddle?" I laugh and nod. He quickly gets my big red blanket. It's think so it'll keep me and him warm. I put my phone on charger and luckily the outlet is next to my head. I plug in my earbuds then go on Spotify and listen to some all time low songs.

Michael jumps up on my bunk and puts the blanket over us. I give him one earbud and put the other on in my ear. He happily takes it and puts it in his ear then wraps his arm around me, pulling me into his chest.

"Why'd you bring your notebook up here?" Michael whispers.

"I was gonna try write a song but Ima cuddle instead." I say like a 5 year old. Michael laughs and closes the curtain so no one sees us.

"Sleep baby girl. I'll be here when you wake up." He kisses my forehead and I slowly drift off to sleep.

Michaels POV:

I look at Ellie while she's sleeping. Not in a creepy way, but I just look at how cute her face is when she's sleeping. She looks so peaceful even though there's a massive scar over her eye.

"I'm never leaving you Ellie." I lightly peck her forehead again.

I swear the gods sent her down to me because she's the angel I've been looking for. It's cliché but true. Ellie is everything I look for in a girl. She's funny, has a great sense of humour, isn't girly.. hell she's more into music then all us guys combined! Her beauty is just a bonus.

I know she's been through quite a lot when she was younger. But I want to protect her no matter what. She's too important to me. Yea I know we've only dated for a few weeks but I honestly think I might love her.

Damn, she's so amazing..

LAST NIGHT WAS A BLUR, WOKE UP LYING NEXT TO HER, LAST NIGHT MADE A MESS IT DOESNT GET BETTER THAN THIS!