Chapter 76

Ellie's POV:

We all got out of the pool then I wrapped my towel around my waist. I put Michaels shirt back on and grab the key to our room. Me, Michael, serenity and Calum got out first. We were just waiting for everyone to get out and dry themselves. Me and serenity look at each other and smirk. She holds 3 fingers up and then slowly counts them down.

She gets to 1 finger and we run, gab Calum and Michael and go into the elevator.

"Hey!" I hear the others call out. I rapidly push the button for our floor and it closes just before the others could get to it. We laugh and high five each other. Michael pushes a button so the elevator would stop where it is.

"What're yo-" Michael cuts me off by smashing his lips on mine. His arms snake around my waist. My arms go around his neck as I stand up on my toes. My hands go through his wet hair and on his cheeks.

"That's enough." I pant as I pull away. Michael smirks and pushes the button so the elevator goes again. The doors open and we arrive on our floor. I run to our room and unlock the door then go inside with Calum, Michael and Serenity behind me.

"Shut and lock it." I tell no one in particular. Serenity was the last one in so she locks the door behind her.

"Now lets wait for the others." Calum smirks at serenity. He pushes her up against the door and starts to make out with her. I was about to scream out 'PDA' but Michael drags me into the bathroom and sets me on the counter. He locks the door and stands between my legs with his arms resting on my hips.

"So?" I ask as my arms snake up his chest and around the back of his neck.

"Round 2?" He smirks. I giggle and kiss him passionately. The kiss starts slow and passionate, then it starts to speed up and get rougher. My legs wrap around his waist and he starts to kiss and nibble on my jaw and neck. He finds my sweat spot with such ease and starts sucking and nibbling there. A moan escapes my lips and he smirks against my neck.

"You having fun there?" He whispers seductively. He blows where he was sucking and nibbling and I know he left a hickey, he always does that when he leaves a hickey.

"My turn." I look at him in the eye and start kissing down his jaw. I suck and nibble on his neck and he starts moaning. I start to feel his boner get bigger.

"Need help down there?"   I giggle against his skin. He nods moaning even louder. I stop kissing his neck and peck his lips once more before unwrapping my legs from around his waist. He looks at me with pleading eyes.

"Please." He whispers. I crash my lips onto his while undoing his pants. His pants fall down and I push him against the wall.

"Have fun." I smirk at home then go on my knees. Pretty sure you know what happened next.

Louis's POV: (dafuq?)

As we wait for the elevator to come back down my arm is wrapped around Julia's shoulders. She slight shoves me ten taps my shoulder.

"Tag! You're it." She giggles. I laugh and throw my stuff on the floor and chase after her, trying not to slip. She throws her stuff down as well and runs around the pool. She stops because she nearly slips and I tag her.

"Tag!" I yell out and run away. She laughs and runs after me. I skid to a stop by the edge of the pool and Julia runs up and makes both of us fall into the pool. We rise to the surface and start laughing.

"We're such kids." Julia laughs. I laugh with her and kiss her cheek. She calms down and we stare into each other's eyes.

"I luhh you Julia." I talk like a 3 year old. She giggles.

"I luhh you too Louis." She says in a squeaker voice.

This child is amazing.