Chapter 35

Ellie's POV:

We've practised gotta get out for about a week now and today we're recording it then uploading it on YouTube. We decided to upload it on my channel since they can't be bothered making a new one. Also because I have nearly 20 million subs. I haven't told Calum, Luke and Ashton about my channel having nearly 20 million, I just said I had a channel. We set up all the cameras and microphones in Luke's living room.

"So.. it's Halloween tomorrow, and there's this party at-" I cut Calum off.

"I don't party I go trick or treating." I say with a serious face. They laugh but stop when they see how serious I am.

"Stuff party's I'm going with Ellie." Ashton says to the others.

"I'm coming as well!" Michael says excitedly.

"Count me in." Luke grins. We all look at Calum.

"Fuck party's." Calum throws his hands in the air.

"Hey don't swear!" Ashton tells him off. We laugh.

"I'm going as well... Ellie from the last of us." I tell them as I make sure the mic works.(the last of us is an amazing game btw)

"I'm going as Leonardo from ninja turtles." Luke says happily.

"I'm Michelangelo." Michael smiles happily.

"Donatello!" Calum yells, raising his hand.

"I guess I'm Raphael." Ashton giggles. I gasp.

"Leonardo'a the leader in blue, does anything it takes to get his ninjas through. Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines, Raphael's got the most attitude on the team. Michelangelo, he's one of a kind, and he knows exactly when it's party time. Master splinter taught them every single skill they need to be one lean, mean, green, incredible team!" I rap nearly out of breath.

"I LOVE YOU!" The boys all yell at me smiling. I laugh and finish setting up the last mic.

"Ok so I'm done." I flop onto the couch and watch the others struggle with setting up cameras. I laugh at them.

"Hey! We ain't YouTubers like you!" Michael playfully glares at me and the others look at me confused.

"You're a YouTuber?" Ashton asks. I scrunch up my nose and squeeze my eyes shut.

I sigh. "Umm.. yea I'll explain after." They nod and finish with the cameras. They turn them all on and I stand up to make sure all the mics are on. Michael sits on a stool with a guitar on his lap. Luke and Calum sit on the couch but leave a space for me and Ashton sits on his drum thing. Luke also has a guitar. I sit between Cal and Luke then Ashton starts counting down.

"1.. 2.. 3... 4..." and Luke starts strumming. We sang the song perfectly and when we finished it, I went around and stopped the recording on everything.

"So what were you gonna tell us about a YouTuber thing?" Calum asks. I sigh and sit back down.

"Promise not to tell anyone?" They all nod.

"Ok, so I'm.. I'm a YouTuber uhh... MysteryEmo to be exact.." I look at them and see them flipping out. I chuckle and scratch the back of my neck.

"IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN!" Ashton screams. I laugh.

"NO I AM!" Michael stands up. I laugh even harder. Soon they all fight over whose my biggest fan.

"Guys." I say laughing hysterically. They stop screaming at each other and look at me. I calm down and wipe a tear away from my eye.

"I'm guessing you know who I am." I giggle. They nodded.

"I have almost 20 mil and if you're a true fan who do I record with the most?" I smirk. Calum quickly raises his hand.

"VANOSS AND HIS FRIENDS!" He screams. I laugh and nod.

"CAN I HAVE A HUG?!" Ashton blurts out. I laugh.

"Why you hug me basically everyday?" I slightly chuckle. He shrugs his shoulders and I roll my eyes and give him a tight hug.

"Anyway.. wanna help me edit all this?" I ask. They all nod and we pack up the cameras then head back to my house.