Chapter 54

Ellie's POV:

We sang a few more songs then went off back to our changing room where the boys mothers greeted them. I walk in last behind all the boys and when I finally walk in, I don't see my mum. I sigh and look at the ground feeling sad.

"Ellie, don't worry about your mother, you already have a family that loves you." Karen comes over and hugs me. I weakly smile at her as tears start to fill eyes.

"I'm surprised you're hugging me, considering I'm all sweaty." I try to brighten up the mood. She laughs.

"I really like you Ellie, I think you're good for Michael. I haven't know you long and I can already tell you're a loyal girl." She smiles at me. An ear to ear grin appears on my face.

"Thank you. Hopefully one day, you'll be my mother in law." She nods approvingly.

"I hope that'll happen. You're probably one of the few girls I'd let Michael date." I smile and blush slightly.

"Thank you Karen." She chuckles.

"You can call me mum if you want." We both laugh and the other mums, plus the boys come over to me.

"Mothers, this is Ellie, she's basically the main bassist." Michael introduces me.

"I'm Joy, Calum's mum, you can call me mum." She smiles widely. I giggle and shake her hand. Then she pulls me into a hug.

"I'm Anne-Marie, Ashton's mum. You can also call me mum." She gives me a tight hug as well. I already met Liz.

"Where's your mother?" Joy asks me.

"I-I... honestly don't know." I mumble. She gives me a side hug and I weakly smile at her.

"I'm gonna go have a shower." They all nod and I go over to my bag and get out underwear, grey sweatpants, a black Nike sports bra, and a black hoodie. I also get a towel and my shampoo and conditioner. I go into one of the shower stalls and shut the door behind me. I make sure it's locked and strip out of my clothes and put it all on the side so it won't get wet. I take my bracelets off and put it with my clothes.

I turn the water on and wait for it to heat up a bit. I stand under the warm water and hear someone else having a shower.

"Hi Ellie!" Ashton says happily. I giggle and hear the other showers turn on.

"So we're all having a shower at the same time?" I laugh.

"Yep." They all say in sync. I laugh and look at the water going down the drain. Then I look at my wrists. I trace my fingers over each scar.

"Earth to Ellie?" Michaels voice breaks me out of my slight daydream.

"Huh? What did I miss." The boys laugh.

"I asked if you wanted to join my shower." He chuckles. I roll my eyes.

"Nah I'm good." I laugh. I put shampoo in my hair and start singing 'shower' by Becky G.

"I'm dancing in the Mirror, singing in the shower."

The boys join in singing very loudly.

"LA DA DI, LA LA DA, LA LA DA!"

I giggle then sing again.

"Singing in the shower!"

"LA DA DI, LA LA DA, LA LA DA!"

"That was beautiful." I laugh washing the shampoo out of my hair. I quickly put conditioner through my hair and wash it out. I turn the water off and drop dry for a second. I get my towel and dry my body then put on the clothes I grabbed.