Chapter 81

Ellie's POV:

"Holy shit!" I scream. In front of me is the Vanoss guys, Markiplier and Jacksepticeye. I jump and hug the person closest to me which happened to be wildcat.

"Happy birthday Ellie!" They scream and form a group hug with me in the middle. Tears of joy fall out of my eyes and they all pull away.

"You guys." I smile as I wipe a tear away. I give them each individual hugs and then we all go inside.

"Wanna watch me play the last of us part 2?" I ask everyone.

"We ordered pizza!" Michael calls out.

"We should stream it!" Jack yells. I heard the others mumble 'yea' and 'sure'. I get all the stuff we need for streaming and I set it all up with the help of jack and mark. The finish up the last couple things while everyone sits on the couch, a bean bag, or the carpet.

"I'm sitting in that." I point to a black bean bag. I guys all nod and there's a knock at the door.

"Ash let's get the pizza." Michael and Ashton go to the front door and pay while I get the game out of the dining room. I put it by the guys.

"Put that in." I say to vanoss. He nods and puts the game in the PS4.

I go back into the dinning room and take all the clothes and stuff upstairs into my room. I grab my phone off the charger and walk downstairs while tweeting:

@Ellie5sos
Birthday stream! Come watch! We have loads of guests and we'll be playing a special game😏

A bunch of people say that they're going to watch. I turn my phone off and put it in my pocket then walk into the living room where the stream is already set up. I grab the PS4 controller and let the game install. I eat a slice of pizza as people start to watch. The comments blow up and I see that it's time to say something.

"Hey guys!" I wave to the camera. The comments blow up with 'hi's and stuff.

"So today in this stream I got a whole bunch of people." I clap my hands together.

"So there's, Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, Vanoss, H2o Delirious, Mini Ladd, Daithi de Nogla, Wildcat, Terroriser, Moo snuckel, and BasicallyIdowrk." I say out of breath. The guys laugh.

"Hey you missed us." Luke laughs.

"Oh and the 5sos guys. Aka my band." The game finishes installing and o start playing it.