Chapter 8

Michaels POV:

She closes her eyes and moves her hair out of her face, then looks back up at me. I look at both of her eyes a realise that the one she kept hidden is blue and the one she didn't hide is hazel.

"Wow." I whisper. She stands up to leave but I grabbed her wrist.

"Your eyes are beautiful." A say to her. She turn to look at me and smiles.

"Thanks for not being a dick." She chuckles. I laugh and she hugs me.

"Thanks for the being a slut." I wrap my arms around her small waist and she wraps hers around my neck. She pulls away and smiles at me, then Luke and Calum walk in with her stuff.

"You okay Ellie?" Luke asks. She nods and looks around the room, then walks over to the drums. She grabs a pair of drum sticks and sits down on the stool. Then she starts playing the beat to Carry on by avenged senvenfold. Me and the boys all look shocked at her with our jaws to the ground.

When she finishes playing, me, Calum and Luke pretend to faint. She starts giggling and stand up coming over to us.

"You guys ok?" She skips over to me and grins at me. I laugh, quickly stand up and pick her up.

"Put me down!" She giggles. I just carry her around the room laughing. I lower her a little bit and hold her bridal style.

"We must run away together." I say in a bad British accent.

"We have to leave now if we do." She replies in a better British accent. Ellie starts giggling then we stare into each other's eyes. Her hand goes up the back
of my neck and starts ruffling my hair around. I laugh and put her down. Luke and Calum look at us weirdly then laugh a little.

Ellie looks around the room and goes over to an acoustic guitar. She grabs one then sits on a stool. She starts strumming the cords to a song that I don't know of. She soon starts quietly singing and it's in a different language. (Vid up there^^)

She finishes singing and sighs.

"Was that a song made in New Zealand?" Calum asks Ellie. She nods.

"I learned it and had a solo in a competition group thing. We won and a bunch of schools wanted me to go to their school for the competition." She smiles slightly. "This really expensive school offered me and my family money but I turned it down because I wanted to stay with my friends.. well my friends were basically my family."

"I understand why the other schools wanted you for that competition." Luke chuckles. Ellie has a confused look on her face.

"You have an amazing voice, Ellie." I add. She looks at the ground and her cheeks go slightly pink.

"Thanks." She says looking up at us. The others gasp when the see her blue eye.

She looks at me with her eyes full of fear and panic. (At the disco)

"Your eye." Luke says quietly.

"They're so COOL!" Calum yells. They get up and go closer to Ellie. I chuckle and stand behind them.

"Can you guys not touch my face?" Ellie asks, laughing slightly. They let go and mumble sorry. We laugh a little then just sit down on random stools.

"21 questions?" Luke suggests. We all agree.

"Ellie, what instruments can you play?" Calum asks her. She thinks for a moment.

"Guitar, well bass, acoustic and electric... umm, drums and a little bit of piano." She replies. We all nod. We keep asking questions until the bell goes.