Chapter 24

Ellie's POV:

"I.. uhh.." I hesitate.

"I.. can't.." I say quietly. Tears weld up in his eyes and he stands up to walk away. I quickly grab his hand.

"I'm kidding. Of course I fucking will." I chuckle. His eyes go wide and hugs me.

"Please don't do that.." he whispers. I giggle.

"I promise." I kiss his cheek and he sits back down holding my hand. A doctor comes in.

"Ms Ellie, you are free to go whenever. Here's some painkillers if you're ever in pain and if something's wrong, you can always come back." She smiles sweetly at me and hands me my painkillers.

"Thank you." I say as I swing my legs over onto the floor. I just stayed in my normal clothes so me and Michael leave.

We hold hands as we walk out the door and we see Calum and serenity in the waiting room. They both stand up and jog over to us. Serenity do our little bro hug, yes I know we're girls, leave us alone. Calum gives me a normal hug.

"Everyone else is at Michaels, but Ashton is outside in his car." Calum chuckles and we walk out to the car. Well, Ashton's car.

"Shotgun!" I yell as we walk outside. I jog over to Ashton's car and hop in the passenger seat.

"You bitch." Serenity says as she sits in the back. I smile and roll my eyes.

"You ok Ellie?" Ashton asks. I nod and he gives me a little side hug. Calum and Michael sit in the back as well and then we go back to Michaels house.

On the way back to Michaels house, How You Remind me by Nickelback comes on the radio. I start singing to it.

"Never made it as a wise man, I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing. Tired of living like a blind man, I'm sick of sight without the sense of feeling." I stop singing and Michael joins.

"And this is how you remind me.. this is how you remind me of what I really am. This is how you remind me of what I really am." I join in with him on the next bit.

"It's not like you to say sorry, I was waiting on a different story and this time I'm, mistaken for handing you a heart worth breaking. And I've been wrong! I've been down! Been to the bottom of every bottle! These 5 words in my head, scream "are we having fun yet!" We sing loudly. We pull up to Michaels house and Ashton turns the car off.

"First off, you two have to do a duet together sometime." Calum laughs. I look at Michael and chuckle. We get out of the car and walk inside the house.

As soon as the door opens Luke looks over at us and comes to hug me.

"You ok?" He asks. We pull out of the hug and I nod.

"Here's your phone." Michael says handing me it.

"Thanks." I smile and put it in my pocket.

"So movies anyone?" Serenity asks. She looks at all of us and when she looks at me her eyes widen.

"HICKEY!!!" She screams and points at my neck.

"Says you, every time you come home from Calum's house your neck is always covered in hickeys." I smirk. Her face goes a light shade of pink.

"OOOOHHHHHHH!!!" Luke, Ashton and Michael scream. Calum goes a shade of pink as well. I laugh and go to sit on the couch. Michael sits next to me and puts his arm around me.

"So what movie?" Ashton asks.

TRIPLE UPDATE
I was in the mood.. there might be another one I don't know yet.... There will probably be another.