Chapter 33

Ellie's POV:
~ after recording ~

"Ellie.. you were great!" Luke smiles at me as he turns the camera off. They come up and we have a group hug with me in the middle. They stop hugging me except for Michael, he keeps his arms around my waist.

"So this is the 5 of us in the band?" Calum asks. They all nod and I frown.

"Hey I didn't agree to this." I unwrap Michaels arms.

"But we neeeeeeed you Ellie." Michael begs. The others nod their heads in agreement.

"But you already got guitarists, a bassist and a drummer. I don't wanna do nothing apart from singing." I state. They all look at the ground and then Calum looks up with hope in his eyes.

"Play bass with me! You said that you play bass. I don't know that much and you can help me as well as play." Calum tells us his plan. They all agree with him.

"I don't know." I think about it.

"I didn't think you'd have to do this Miley but.." Luke looks at Michael. Michael walks up to me.

"You've forced me to do this." He gets down on one knee and takes my hand in his.

"Ellie Awhina(remember a-fe-na) we need you in this band. You can be the bassist with Calum. We need you and your powerful voice. We need you and your amazing song writing skills. We need you in general. And most of all, I need you. I don't know what I would do if you weren't in the band with me. Please Ellie for me. Will you join the band?" He says this whole speech type thing for me. I stand shocked and the others get on one knee around me.

"It means this much to you guys?" I ask and they all nod their heads. I think about it for a moment.

Be in a band with my brother like people..
Or
Keep going with my YouTube career...

"I-I..." I stutter then look in Michaels emerald green eyes.

"Yes." I whisper smiling and he turns his head, confused.

"Yes I'll join the band." I nod my head. He jumps up and hugs me tightly. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms go around his neck. His arms go around my waist and he spins us around. He pecks my lips and puts me down.  The others give me individual hugs and then we go into another group hug.

"I had to do that to Ashton as well." Calum laughs. We all laugh with him and stop hugging.

"So this is 5 seconds of summer?" Ashton says looking at us. They all end up looking at me and I nod smiling.

"We are, 5 seconds of summer." I smile.

Remember this is just a fanfic it ain't real I can dream😂