Chapter 60

Ellie's POV:

We go back to the hotel at 9:30pm. We're all joking around and all the girls came with us as well, Shawn too. Sydney and Shawn were acting like a 'lovey Dovey' couple. Always holding hands, Kissing each other every 10 seconds. I think they're cute though.

We walk into the elevator and I see Michael take a deep breath. When the elevator doors open he storms into the management guys room and I quickly follow to hear what he's saying.

"That slut fucked zayn in the bathroom!" I hear Michael yell. I silently laugh. Joker goes inside as well.

"That's not true! She wouldn't-" joker cuts Christian off.

"She was, I saw it. But immediately told Michael." It goes silent. I smirk.

"I don't know why you didn't kill yourself when you had the chance." Abigail scoffs from behind me. I turn around and see Satan itself. I roll my eyes acting like I don't care but it always gets to me.

"You know Danny never liked you, he cheated on you with me. I don't blame him. I'm waiting for Michael to fall in love with me and just leave you stranded." She smirks and walks closer to me. I look at the ground as anger and sadness fills me.

"I'm prettier, I'm smarter, I'm no idiot.. I'm just better in general." She walks around me then stands right in front of me. I've had enough.

I through a punch at her and hit her with all my strength. She falls back a few feet and lands on her ass. She holds her jaw since the was a loud crack when I hit it. I was about to beat her ass down but Ashton and Luke come grab me. The hold me by my waist and I try running towards Abigail.

I get out of their grip and run over to Abigail and keep punching her. I kick her as Ashton and Luke pick me up again. Calum ended up helping as well.

"Ellie calm down!" Ashton yells.

"LET ME GO!" I scream. I get out of their grip once again and went back to beating up Abigail. By now, she has passed out but the amount of anger in me won't stop me from beating her. Tears fall down my cheeks as I remember all the trouble and pain she caused.

I felt Ashton, Luke, Calum and someone else's arms wrap around my torso and pick me up. The take me into the boys hotel room. Luke let's go of me and shut and locks the door. I get put back on the ground. I try jumping through them but they block my path.

"Let m-me go!" I yell between sobs. I try jumping through them again but someone catches me in their chest. I try to break out of their grip but it just tightens. I sob into whoever's chest it was and calm down a bit.

"It's ok princess, I got you." Michael whispers in my ear. I put my hands on my face so I don't wet his shirt with my tears.

"Let's lay down on the bed." He leads me over to one of the double beds and we just cuddle while I sob.

After about 10 minutes, I calm down but tears keep falling. Michael hasn't let me go yet, I don't think he will.

"Management let me and Abigail break up." Michael cracks a small smile. I try smile through the tears but it soon fades.

"I hope they let me and Del break up." I sigh. He moves a bit of hair off my face and kisses my forehead.

"Open up!" The voice of wade bangs on the door. Calum goes and opens the door. All the guys storm in looking pissed, apart from Matt.

"Ell-" Christian yells, but soon cuts hisself off when he sees me and Michael. All their faces soften and Matt looks at us in awe. Wade shakes his head and looks pissed again.

"Why did you beat up Abigail?" He asks angrily. I stand up and walk in front of wade.

"You wanna know why?" I say quietly. He nods. And looks deep into my eyes. "When I was younger, and I lived in New Zealand.. she made my life a living hell. She was the reason I was suicidal, since she's back she makes it worse again. And you guys making her date Michael makes it so much worse! I tried commit because of her! And ever since then my parents have hated me! So I had to take down satan and get a bit of revenge! Now I'm the top dog in hell and if she comes near me again it'll be a hell of a lot worse beating for her." I sob at the end. I glare into Wade's soul and he staggers down. He looks guilty. I look at the other guys and it looks like they're on the verge of tears.

"I'm sorry Ellie. If we knew, that wouldn't of happened and we would've let you and Michael stay together. It was wades ideas because Abigail is his niece." Christin looks at me, sympathetically. Wade wipes away a tear and looks at me.

"She's not my niece after that." He storms out.

"So can me and Ellie be together?" Michael asks. Matt and Christian look at each other.

"....."