Chapter 75

Ashton's POV: (wut?)

"Bryanna Holly!" I hear Ellie yell out. I look over and see the most beautiful model I've ever seen. Yes I've heard about her, I've just never seen a picture of her.

"Oh my god, One Direction and 5 Seconds Of Summer! I'm such a huge fan!" Bryanna starts to slightly fangirl. She throws her stuff near ours and jumps into the water. She's probably one of the most gorgeous girls I've ever seen. She goes over to Ellie and Michael and starts talking with them.

"Ashton looks like he's in love." I hear Luke laugh. I look at him to see his arm around Sarah's shoulders.

"Shhhh.." I silence him. He laughs and I look over at Bryanna to see she's already starring at me. I turn away and feel my cheeks heat up. I sneak a peak at her and see she's blushing as well.

"Go talk to her." Calum says to me. I sigh.

"What if I muck up and embarrass myself?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Dude, you were in your underwear for an interview." Luke laughs. I roll my eyes and chuckle.

"Well, I guess it's worth a shot." I mumble and swim over to Bryanna, Ellie and Michael.

Ellie's POV:

If you're wondering how me and Bryanna know each other, I saw her one time in Australia. I knew she was a model and I wanted a picture with her. She watches my YouTube videos. So, yea that's how we met. We kept talking on twitter and stuff, now here she is!

"Hey Ellie." Bryanna swims over to me.

"Long time no see." I smile and hug her.

"How's it been?" I ask her. We pull away from the hug and I wrap my legs around Michaels waist again.

"You know, photo shoots and stuff.. but good." She laughs. Bryanna looks between me and Michael and smirks.

"So this is the one I've seen cuddling and kissing you?" Bryanna chuckles. My cheeks heat up.

"Yea. This is Michael Clifford, babe this is Bryanna holly." They shake hands and I see her look over somewhere else. I look at where she's starring and see she's looking at Ashton. She turns her head back to us as she starts to blush.

"Staring at ash Huh?" I laugh. She blushes more and I see Ashton coming this way. I look at Michael and see him already looking at me with a goofy smile on his face.

"Wow." I laugh. Ashton stands behind Bryanna and I raise my eyebrows up and down at him.

"Hi.." Ash says awkwardly. Bryanna turns around and I can tell she's blushing.

"Oh, hi." She replies. The introduce themselves to each other while me and Michael slowly creep away from them.

"They're gonna be a cute couple." I smile looking at Ashton and Bryanna goofing around.

"Not as cute as us baby girl." Michael mumbles. I blush and face him. He pecks my lips and then goes underwater. Since I'm hanging on him like a koala, he drags me underwater as well. I open my eyes underwater and look at Michael. His hair is all over the place and it looks funny.

He pulls me closer and kisses me underwater. He rises to the surface while kissing me and then we break apart. We stare into each other's eyes with our forehead and noses touching.

I hear the sound of a camera go off and I look to see Liz sitting on one of the beach chairs with her camera.

"Mama Liz." I laugh.

"What." She laughs looking at her camera. I start to get out of the pool.

"Come on, show me the photo." I giggle, walking towards her. She shows me the photo she took. It's of me and Michael when our foreheads were touching.

"I think it looks cute." Liz smiles up at me.

"I do too." Michael comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Cuties." Liz snaps another photo and I smile like crazy.