Chapter 86

Ellie's POV:

I wake up to Michael shoving my arm slightly. I open my eyes and look at him then groan.

"Come on, we landed." He chuckles. I crack a small smile and stand up. I grab my carry-on bag and walk out of the plane behind Calum and Luke. Michael and Ash were behind me. As we walk over to the baggage claim, we take photos with a few fans then we walk outside into Orlandos warm weather. I follow the guys over to a big van and we put all of our stuff inside of it.

I sit between Luke and Michael since I'm the "skinniest" and they keep making weird faces at each other. I just listen to my music until we arrive at the hotel we're staying at.

There's way more fans here than at the airport. We grab our bags and stuff and take more photos with fans. I sign a lot of stuff until a security guard tells me to go inside. I smile sympathetically at the fans as I walk inside. I sigh.

"What's up baby." Michael pecks my temple.

"I wish I could take more photos and stuff with the fans. I mean, I just don't wanna let them down. They should all be happy." I try to smile but it turns into a frown.

"How about we put our stuff in our room, then come back down and hang out with the fans." Michael smiles at me. I grin and nod. I basically run into the elevator and keep pressing the button as fast as I can leaving only me and Michael in the elevator while the others got left behind.

"Wait shit the key." I sigh and rub my temples.

"Don't worry." Michael shakes the keys in his hand. I laugh on relief as the doors open. We walk to our room and he quickly opens the door then we literally throw our suitcases on the bed then rush back down to the lobby.

We rush outside and people are still here. They start screaming again and I chuckle. I see a rock and I go over and stand on top of it. I put my hands in the air and slowly lower them and people start to quieten down.

"Alright people, me and Michael are back! And we're gonna sign and take pictures with as many people as we can!" I yell out. Everyone cheers and I laugh.

"So, since there's so many of you, come up with your phone and whatever you want us to sign ready so we can go quickly and get hopefully all of you done with at least a picture!" Michael calls out. Everyone starts lining up and me and Michael look at each other and smile.

This will take a while...

I just wanna give a shout out to my best friend/fam. It's her birthday! I love her to the moon and back and she deserves to have the bestest day! Happy birthday Kayleigh💞💞