Chapter 73

Ellie's POV:

We show up to the radio place and sit in a few seats with mics in front of us. I'm still holding the kitten Michael got me in one hand, and his hand in the other.

"Hey, I'm Glenn, of course I know who you guys are." Glenn smiles at us.

"Wassup Glenn." I shake his hand over the computer monitor.

"Not much." He sits down and puts headphones on.

"You can put your headphones on as well if you'd like." He motions to the ones hanging on the mic. I let go of Michaels hand and put the headphones on. I hug the kitten plushie close to my chest.

"You really like that kitten don't you?" Calum chuckles from my right. I turn my head to look at him as a cheeky grin comes upon my face.

"I'll take that as a yes." He laughs and turns to have a small conversation with Ashton.

"Alright guys, the song has about 10 seconds left, I'll introduce all of us and there's a camera there that's live streaming this." Glenn points to a few hidden cameras. We all nod and go quiet. Michael grabs my hand and I look at him reassuringly. I can tell he's nervous. Glenn says a little intro type thing and then introduces us.

"Today I am here with 5 seconds of summer." Glenn talks into his mic. Me and the guys say a 'hi' into our mics.

"So how're you guys today?" Glenn asks us.

"I'm good, guys are you good?" I say into my mic.

"Yea we're good." They say in sync. I giggle.

"How're you Glenn?" I ask him.

"I'm great, thanks for being here." He grabs some papers off his desk.

"It's a pleasure to be here." Ashton says politely.

"So how's the tour been with one direction so far?" Glenn asks us. Me and the guys look at each other, seeing who would talk first. After a couple seconds, Calum speaks up.

"It's been great so far. My girlfriend decided to come along so yea." Glenn smiles and nods at his words.

"It's been great hanging out with the guys and Ellie. They're like brothers to me. Apart from Ellie, she's like another sister to me." Ashton looks over and smiles goofily at me. I poke my tongue out at him.

"It's been great for me as well. I met my beautiful girlfriend and she's really good friends with Ellie, so I'm glad they aren't fighting." We laugh a bit at Luke's words.

"It's been amazing for me. But also full of drama between me and Ellie. We pulled through though and I think our relationship has gotten stronger." Michael smiles at me. I start to feel my cheeks heat up.

"Same here. Like the guys act like I'm a younger sister and Michael acts like I'm a fragile diamond he's trying to protect. I love them and it's been an amazing experience Meeting all the fans and stuff." I sway slightly in my spiny chair.

"I'm guessing you love your fans?" Glenn asks me.

"Yea, yea of course. Some may hate but I just gotta pull through and live with it. I've seen a few people hating but it's always the same people. Everyone else sticks up for me and I'm thankful that the nice ones exist." I smile slightly.

"I'm pretty sure the fans would love to hear that." Glenn smiles a big toothy smile.

He asks us a few more things and then decides to play a game.

"So what you've gotta do is I'm gonna pick one of you, and I'm gonna play a song then give you a piece of paper. It has song lyrics on it and you've gotta try singing along to the song if you know it or not." Glenn explains.

"Ok." Me and the guys say in sync.

"Alright, Luke, you can go first." Glenn looks at his computer monitor. "How about this song." Firework by Katy Perry plays and Luke chuckles.

"I got this." Luke says as he grabs the lyrics from Glenn.

"By the way you guys can't help him." Glenn points at me, Michael, Calum and Ashton.

"Aww." We say in disappointment. Luke starts singing it but forgets some of the lyrics and mumbles it.

"Yes Luke!" I laugh. The others do as well and the song stops.

"Alright." Glenn laughs. "Ashton, you're next." He looks on the monitor for a song.

"Oh god." Ashton giggles. A random song plays and me and the boys look at each other confused.

"What song is it?" Ashton asks as he grabs the lyrics.

"Really? You don't know." Glenn laughs, surprised.

"Nope." I laugh. "None of us do."

"It's heart attack by Demi!" Glenn exclaims.

"Damn." Michael laughs. Ashton tries singing it. He gets the note right but mumbles the words.

"Not bad." Glenn laughs. "Calum.. this one." The monster by Eminem and Rihanna plays.

"Wow." Calum chuckles and grabs the lyrics. He mumbles most of the words but gives up on the note. We all start laughing.

"Michael..." how you remind me by nickelback comes on and we all start singing it passionately. Probably more passionate then when we sing our own songs. Glenn tries to give Michael the lyrics but Michael pushed them away slightly since he already knew the lyrics.

"Wow!" Glenn laughs hysterically. Me and the guys chuckle and he chooses a song for me me. Can't hold us by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis plays and I immediately start rapping along with the song. I say every word perfectly and then it stops but I keep going wth the song until the chorus.

"Damn, who knew Ellie could rap." Michael chuckles.

"I know right, Jesus." Luke laughs.

"I know lose yourself." I look at them while speaking into my mic.

"We're doing that at our next show." Calum pipes in. I laugh and roll my eyes.

"Sure." Glenn carries on with a few more questions and then we go back to the hotel.