Chapter 87

Ellie's POV:
~ few hours later ~

"And done." I smile as I finishing signing a girl's notebook.

"Thank you again." She hugs me. I hug her back and she runs off with her mother. I smile at Michael and we go back inside. We go up the elevator and then walk along to our room.

As we get closer to the door, I hear small giggles inside. I look at Michael while trying not to laugh and he silently counts down from 3.

"3... 2... 1.." on 1 he opens the door to see a shirtless Ashton with Bryanna on top of him. Their heads shoot over to me and Michael and we fall to the ground laughing.

"W-We know y-you're an amazing couple, b-but please d-don't b-be making out all t-the time!" I say between laughs. Their faces turn a deep shade of red while ash puts his shirt back on.

"We gotta go to sound check." Luke walks in and sees me and Michael laughing. He cracks a smile and walks out shaking his head.

Me and Michael stop laughing and stand up. He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder, then runs to the elevator. As we go down to the lobby he stands casually in the middle of the elevator with me on his shoulder. The doors open and he runs out to the black van we arrived in. The door opens and Michael puts me in the back seat then sit next to me.

"At least I didn't have to walk." I giggle. Michael playfully rolls his eyes and pecks my cheek.

~ time skip ~

"Alright guys, and girl, you've got an hour before you go on stage so start getting ready." One of the security guys inform us. Me and the guys all start getting ready.

I go to my suitcase and get out a black strapless bra, a loose black tank top and denim shorts. I strip out of my clothes and slip on the ones I got out. I grab a yellow and black flannel and tie it around my waist. I get my straightener and turn around to see the boys, except ash, staring at me.

"Why do you guys always do this when I get changed?" I giggled. They look away, chuckling.

"I don't know, maybe because you're the only chick in the band." Calum laughs.

"What about serenity?" I raise my eyebrow. His eyes go wide and blushes while looking away.

"And what about me Lukey? Why are you staring at that slut?" I know that voice...