Chapter 36

Ellie's POV:
~ after a long time of editing, rendering and uploading ~

"FINALLY!" I sit back in my chair and rub my face. "I'm never editing with you guys again." I spin on my chair and face the boys who are on my bed.

"Why?" Luke chuckles.

"IT TOOK WAY LONGER THAN IT NEEDED TO BE!" I laugh at them. They start laughing hysterically.

"GODDAMMIT YOU GUYS!" I laugh harder. I face my computer monitor and see that the video is gonna be up in about 2 hours. I sigh.

"Guys it's 11:30 and we have school tomorrow. Go home, get some rest and we'll look at the video tomorrow after school." I look at the guys to see them all yawning.

"Even though I'm not in school, I'll walk you guys." Ashton giggles. We laugh and they get up to leave.

"Bye babe." Michael comes over and kisses my forehead.

"It's funny how you call me babe and you haven't asked me to be your girlfriend yet." I laugh at him. He laughs and shakes his head.

"Bye guys." I say a little too loudly to the boys.

"Bye Ellie." They all say in sync. I watch them walk out my bedroom and sigh. I stand up and change into sweet pants and a sports bra. I leave my computer on and put my phone on the charger then lay in bed. I pull the covers up to my chin then fall into a dreamless sleep.

~ Morning, 6:30 ~

I wake up to the sound of my alarm on my phone which is the beautiful voices of all time low singing kids in the dark. I groan and turn it off then roll out of bed... like literally roll out of bed, I fell on the floor. Don't judge.

I stand up and go have a quick shower. I quickly wash my hair and body then turn the water off and dry my body. I wrap the towel around my body then walk over to my closet. I put on undergarments and denim shorts and a grey nirvana crop top the hugs my body tightly. I play with my belly piercing for a good 5 minutes then go back into the bathroom to dry my brunette hair.

I brush it when it's dry and leave it natural aka straight. It goes down just past my butt so I might end up sitting on it sometime today. I put on foundation, mascara and do a wing with liquid liner. Then I put on a very light coat of clear lip gloss.

I slip on my white high top converses, grab my phone off the charger, and earbuds, then grab my school bag and walk downstairs. I go into the kitchen and put my earbuds in and press shuffle on my playlist. Happy song by bring me the horizon plays. I put my phone in my pocket then grab an apple and a granola bar then put them in my bag.

I walk out the front door and lock it then walk down my driveway. I spot Michael and Ashton talking but when the spot me, they start waving like maniacs. I roll my eyes and laugh.

"Hey boys." I take out one of my earbuds.

"Hi Ellie." They say at the same time. Ashton gives me a quick, tight hug and Michael gives me a hug then keeps his arm around my waist.

"Lets go get cake." I smile as we start walking.

"We're getting cake?" Ashton asks, confused.

"It's Calum and Luke's ship name." I shrug my shoulders. Michael takes my other earbud and puts it in his ear.

"Nice music taste." Mikey smirks. I playfully roll my eyes and he pulls me closer to him and keeps his arm around my waist.

"What's me and Michaels ship name?" Ashton asks. I think about it for a moment.

"Masthon." I smirk. Ashton giggles and nods.

"What about me and Calum?" Michael asks. I look up at him to see him already staring down at me.

"How about.. malum." I laugh. He laughs and stares at the ground. God this boy makes my stomach do flips.

"What about me and you?" I ask him. He stares in my odd eyes.

"Uhhh... Elchael?" I laugh at the name.

"How about Mellie?" He laughs.

"I think that name is better." He agrees and I giggle then look at the ground.

"Ya know you're really cute when you giggle and look at the ground." I can practically see the smirk on Michaels face.

"You must be talking about yourself." I grin at him. He rolls his eyes and we see Luke and Calum in the distance. We walk up to them and I give them both a hug.

"I still can't believe you're MysteryEmo." Calum hugs me tightly. We pull away and I chuckle.

"Can we quickly go to the shop? I wanna get some foods." I grin. They nod and we go to the nearest shop.