Chapter 31

Ellie's POV:
~ 2 days later ~

I sit at the park waiting for mark (hey that rhymes😂) I've been here for 10 minutes waiting for him, and all I've been doing is slightly swinging on a swing.

"Guess who." A familiar deep voice says as they cover my eyes.

"Umm.. Michael Jackson." I say sarcastically. They uncover my eyes and sit on the swing next to me.

"It's me silly." Mark laughs. I laugh nervously.

"I know." I saw awkwardly. It goes silent for a few moment.

"Have you thought about it?" Mark asks going serious. I nod.

"Mark.." I stare into his eyes.

"You probably don't wanna hear this but.. I'm not the one for you." I say quietly but loud enough for him the hear. He sighs. "Just hear me out, okay?" I say and he nods.

"There's others out there mark. Hell, there's over 7 billion people in this goddamn world. You'll find the right one for you one day, and that day might not be today, tomorrow or the next day. But one day. You deserve better, you need someone who has their life sorted out and someone who will care for you everyday, someone who'll stick with you through every fight you guys have. Someone who will see the best in you when you're at your worst. I love you mark but only as a brother. I care about you mark, but only as a brother.. I'm not the right one for you. Just be patient and you'll find the right one. I promise." I say with tears in my eyes. He sits frozen.

"This was a lot harder then I thought." I giggle slightly I wipe away the tear that fell.

"And that's what he said." I laugh. Mark slightly chuckles.

"It's okay. And I do believe you. The right one will come one day." Mark smiles. I stand up and hold my arms out for a hug. He stands up and wraps his arms around my waist while mine go around his neck.

"Thanks for not being a bitch about it." Mark laughs. I laugh with him and we say our goodbyes then leave the park. I sigh.

At least he doesn't hate me. I think to myself.