Chapter 35

*Warning: Sexual Content*

1 month later

Lately, Justin has been....very horny. It shocks me every time he attacks me on the couch or the bed..and that one time when I was in the shower but that's a whole other story. I was downstairs cooking dinner when Justin waltzed into the kitchen. He glanced at me one time and I could see, out of the corner of my eye, that stupid but very sexy smirk spread across his face. He tried to make himself look inconspicuous as he made his way over to me.

He stood right behind me, his hot minty breath rolling down my neck and hands tightly gripping my waist. "Hey Kitten." he whispered, his voice dripping in desire. Shivers ran down my spine as he moved my hair and placed hot wet kisses down my neck. "Justin!' I screamed, laughing and pulling out of his grip. 'Bad boy." I poked his nose with my pointer finger. He took my finger between his front teeth and rose an eyebrow. Dropping it, he smirked and backed me into the counter. "I'm a very bad boy, baby." he said huskily, nipping at my sweet spot. My eyes widened and I gulped silently.

'T-the food's g-gonna burn." I stuttered out, leaning over to turn off the stove. "Who cares." He says, throwing me over his shoulder and running upstairs. "Justinnnn!" I screamed, slapping his back and bum. Hmm wow he has a very nice ass... "Whoa, Kitten! Save the screaming for later." I could tell he was smirking. I gasped, hitting his back once more before I was thrown onto a fluffy plush bed. I looked up to see him ripping off his shirt then crawling on top of me.

He immediately attacks my neck with open mouthed love bites, occasionally gliding his tongue to sooth when he bit. "J-justin." I gasped out, gripping his back. "That feel good, kitten? What about now?" he then started to grind his hips onto mine. I gasped in pleasure as he moaned softly in my ear. I pulled away and, as he stared at me lustfully while biting his lip, removed my shirt and bra, gripping his face and colliding our lips. We kissed passionately. Kisses filled with love and desire. He soon became impatient, pulling off his pants and mine. He looked down at me and winked then started placing wet kisses all down my chest and stomach. I moaned loudly as he placed one hot kiss over my covered, now soaking wet, core. "You're so wet, kitten." he purred, running a finger up and down the wet fabric covering my precious innocence. I blushed in embarrassment, covering my face with my hands.

Seeing this, he crawled back on top of me and softly removed my hands. "You are so beautiful. You don't have to be embarrassed. I love you and I'll take care of you." he said kissing all over my face and lips. He looked me in the eyes, asking for permission as he ran a finger right under the waistband of my lacy panties. I nodded, knowing that this is what I want and that I loved him very much. He kissed my forehead, pulling mine and his underwear off. Lining himself up to my dripping core, he leaned his forehead against mine. His eyes were blazing in love and desire.

"Are you sure?" He asked once more. I was ready for this. If anyone is going to take my virginity, it would be him. And if anyone is going to take his, it would be me. I wanted to spend forever with this precious boy. I wanted to have our kids run around the gardens as we sat and laughed together. I wanted to make memories that lasted a lifetime with him. I was ready. I nodded, cupping his face and giving him a passionate kiss. "I'll be gentle." he promises.

That night, Justin and I made love. Undeniably passionate love.