Chapter 75

Bella's POV

"Kitten, we have to get this for our room!" Justin walks over to me with a box with an adorable bassinet picture on the front. I smile and nod as he places the box into one of the three shopping carts we had. We had already gotten the newborn bathtub, crib, rocking chair, clothes, and most of the essentials. Justin had to have everything that he thought was cute and I just complied. We have enough money for the rest of our lives from my parent's will, so money wasn't an issue. We had a few million actually since my parent's both ran the very prestigious Rossi Enterprises. When they passed, everyone was devastated. The business was passed down to me but I let my parent's best friend and CFO run it for now. Maybe when I get older, I will run it myself.

Justin was so excited for this baby though. It was so adorable watching him run all around the store, smiling huge, and screeching quietly to himself when he found what he wanted. This baby will be spoiled rotten by him, I can tell you that now. He even got her a hammock to sleep in for the living room, for God's sake. "Okay. I think I'm done now." Justin giggles sheepishly, placing a few baby blankets and stuffed animals in the crib. "Okay, baby. You sure?" I laugh as he bends down to kiss my tummy. "I'm pretty sure." He smiles. He grabs two of the shopping carts and starts wheeling them to the cashier as I waddle beside him with the lighter one filled with clothes.

"That is one huge load." The blonde fake cashier smiles just at Justin. Oh for the love of cheese, can I not get a break? Justin was completely oblivious and started chatting with her while handing her the clothes to scan. Okay, pregnant lady forgotten. I awkwardly stand there as she cackles at a joke Justin says and I pray my ears aren't bleeding. I rub my belly and feel sorry for Juliet because she has ears too. "We should hang out sometime." I overhear her purr and I reach the brink of patience. Don't mess with a pregnant lady's boyfriend/mate.

I shove Justin out of the way as he's about to comment back and a bitchy smile overcomes my face as she looks shocked I was there. Oh, did she think he came in the baby store just for the hell of it and didn't have a pregnant companion? "Hanging out will not be necessary. Can you please finish ringing us up now so I don't have to torture my child by staying here and listening to your god awful nasally voice anymore? Jesus Christ." I hear Justin snicker behind me and I whip around to glare at him. "Don't think you're off the hook, mister." I hiss and he whimpers guiltily. "Sorry Kitten. I didn't even realize." He mewls and I give in. He's way to innocent for the slut world. "I know, bunny." I sigh and peck his sweet soft lips and he immediately brightens up, wrapping his arms around my waist and burying his face into my neck leaving little sweet pecks. I can't help but melt.

"Your total is $2,785.73." I cringe as the slut's nasally voice invades my ears and intrudes on our cute moment. I hand her my card as I see Justin glaring at her, now aware of her plan. As we walk out of the store, Justin yells back at her "Spend your next paycheck on some actual clothes instead of a boob job next time!" and I about fall over in laughter. He looks over and smiles innocently as I hear her shriek in anger.

"Oh Justin. If you knew how much I love you." I grab his collar and kiss him heavily right in front of the whole mall and he happily kisses back just as passionately. "I love you too." He giggles flustered and blushing bright red when I pull away. I pinch his butt as I walk away for him and when I turn around I see him blushing even heavier as he rubs where I pinched him and stumbles to catch up. "Uncalled for." He whines pouting. I poke and kiss his pouty lip and smile. "Oh yes it was."