Chapter 66

Gif to side >>>

Justin's POV

I couldn't help but whimper and hold back tears as Bella slammed our bedroom door in my face. "Kitten p-please." I beg through the door. All my hope had vanished and I only felt numb and broken inside. "Go away, Justin. You're still being punished. Of course you can't sleep with me. Now, for the last time, go sleep on the couch." she hisses back through the door. My head immediately drops so I stare at my sock covered feet. "Y-yes, Kitten." I whisper so she can hear me then turn around and make my way downstairs heartbroken. Laying my body on the couch, I just stare at the ceiling through tear filled eyes, like every night. A huge wave of pain overcomes me and I whimper loudly curling into a ball and hugging my knees to my chest. I don't know how much longer my body can take anymore of the neglect and isolation from Bella.

I had woken up after my fit from earlier and saw Bella in my arms. Naturally, I started kissing her all over since I thought she had forgiven me. Then she woke up and kicked me out. I felt absolutely horrible about what I had done to my precious princess. I had choked and beaten my babygirl over a stupid ass boy's scent. I didn't mean to! I didn't even know I was doing it since all I saw was red. The last thing I remember was hearing the door open and me tackling her with a hug since I had missed her so much. The next thing I remember is me staring at her from above as she gasped for air on the floor and me freaking out because I was so confused and scared. One minute I'm clinging to her in happiness the next she's screaming at me to not touch her and shaking like a leaf.

She hasn't truly touched me in a week. She won't even tell me that she loves me anymore. I can actually feel my heart shatter when all she does is nod and look away.

I had been getting these waves of pain since this morning and I can feel myself getting weaker and weaker. When the pain stops making my body throb in agony, I stand to make me a snack since I hadn't eaten in at least two days. When I stand, I have to grab the armrest of the couch to keep myself from falling. My head spins for several seconds and I sigh in relief when it finally stops. That was weird.

I slowly walk to the kitchen and start opening cabinets. I see a box of raisins at the back of the cabinet and smile in slight happiness. They remind me of the oatmeal raisin cookies Kitten used to always make for me until I hurt her. I reach for the box, standing on my tiptoes, when another surge of pain and lightheadedness hits me. I faintly feel myself hit the floor, my head hitting the granite counter top on the way down, and the raisins scattering across the floor as everything becomes black. The last thing I do is weakly whisper Bella's name in a pleading tone before I become limp on the cold marble floor.

_________________________________________________________

Bella's POV

Walking downstairs the next morning, I brace myself for the sound of Justin's cries but I hear nothing. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion and listen harder. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Not even the sounds of him whimpering in his sleep. Turning the corner, I see he's not on the couch like normal. I suddenly hear Romeo, who had followed me downstairs, whimper and bark. I whip my head around and see my precious Bunny laying on the floor out cold. I gasp and cover my mouth in shock as I take him in. Pale face, purple lips, and dried blood on his head from a deep cut. Raisins were scattered all over the floor and I knew he must have been very hungry before this happened.

"Baby?" I ask, hoping and praying he would jump up and say he was just messing with me but nothing happens. I quickly run over to him and check his pulse and breathing. Both were light and barely there. I see a drop of water fall onto his cheek before I realize I was already bawling. "J-justin?! Baby w-wake up!" I shake his body harshly. Nothing. "Justin, this isn't funny!" I screech. "JUSTIN WAKE UP! Please..." I bury my head into his neck and sob. He was so frail and tiny in my arms. I was so scared. I could feel his bones through his shirt and sweatpants. His hair was matted with blood.

I lightly lay him back down and rush to the phone, dialing 911. Justin, please be okay. Please.