Chapter 8

"Well... I was born March 1st, 4078. My mother was loving, nurturing, and kind. My father on the other hand was horrible, mean, abusive, and drank whenever he could. He would hit my mother when he thought I wasn't looking, but I always knew...I always knew. The bruises became more frequent and harder to cover. She put on a brave face for me, but I could see through her mask. One day when I was about 12 years old...my father went to far. He killed her. She had slipped in the bathroom and hit her head on the counter one day after he has slapped her. I saw everything since I was hiding in the dark corner of their room. He freaked out and took her body somewhere. I don't know I was too busy silently sobbing in the corner to notice. A couple weeks later, he had hung himself.. and I..I ran. No one looked for me. I didn't know what to do or where to go. I stayed in that god forsaken alley for years. I survived off food that had been thrown out by nearby resturants. No one helped me. No one noticed me...until you came. You're my hero, my mate, and I love you so much." (He is stuttering with his english in this but I didn't want to write all that. Sorry! Just imagine haha)

By the end of his story, my face was drenched in tears but he had not even shed one. He just blankly looked off into the distance. I then figured out he was way stronger than I had first known. No wonder he acts the way he does. His childhood had been ripped out from under him by some abusive asshole of a father. And I thought humans were scum....

Gripping me by the waist, he pulled me into his lap and let me cry into him chest for once. "Oh baby I'm so sorry." Pulling back, I lightly grabbed his face to make him look me in the eyes. "You are so strong and I am so proud of you, love." His eyes get glassy at my words. "D-do you r-really mean that?" he spoke in a whisper. "Oh yes. You are my strong, handsome, babyboy." I say rubbing our noses together. "N-no.." he waves me off giggling and blushing.

I then meshed our lips together in a passionate embrace. He grips my waist tighter making it more intense. Finding sudden courage, he licks my bottom lip for entrance. Opening my mouth, our tongues intantly battled and massaged one another. Butterflies instantly erupted in my belly. His soft, gentle kisses sent shivers down my spine. Pulling back, I gasped for air. Instead of blushing like normal, a huge smirk was drawn across his face, shocking me. Smacking his arm, I buried my face into his chest. He laughed a raspy, husky laugh that made my toes curl.

'Wow' I thought. 'He's actually acting his own age for once."Though the smirk instantly disappered and the childlike gleam in his eyes slowly arose once again when he asked giggling, "S-so can we h-have more c-cookies now?" Laughing, I nodded and pulled him into the kitchen.