Chapter 49

Justin's POV

Recap

Climbing out of the car and walking to the door, I knocked urgently, wanting to see my Kitten so bad. "Coming." I hear my angel's voice yell. I could tell she was crying and wanted to hold her in my arms so much it hurt. I squirmed excitedly when I heard her unlock the door and begin to open it. Kitten, be ready for the surprise of your life.

_________________________________________________________

I wait at the door shirtless, from Jack ripping mine off, and freezing my ass off, needing my princess' warmth. The door slowly opened and I could hear my baby girl sniffling. 'There's no need for that anymore, Kitten. I'm here now.' I think to myself. Her beautiful tear covered face come into view and I had to refrain from screeching in happiness. She was looking at the ground, wiping her eyes, not seeing that it was me. "K-kitten." I whimper out, slowly becoming aware of the pain from the whipping and previous beatings. I had been running on adrenaline and it was slowly fading. Bella's head quickly snaps up at my voice. "Justin?" she asks confused through her blurry tears, her eyes filling with hope. "P-please just hold me." I beg, my voice cracking. I just wanted to be in her arms.

"Oh my god!" she yells, jumping into my awaiting open arms. I lift her up, cradling her tiny body in my protective loving arms. I inhale her intoxicating scent and immediately start sobbing, as does she. I grip her tighter, walking into the house, shutting the door with my foot, and falling to my knees as we both sob into each other's neck. "Oh my god!" she says again in shock, pulling away and caressing my face. "What happened to you, Bunny?" she croaks, stroking one of the bruises on my swollen, bruised, and bloody face. How the man that gave me directions didn't have a heart attack was beyond me.

"C-can we not t-talk about it now?" I didn't want to talk about those three torture filled days. Not now, not ever. She nods understandingly. "Of course, Bunny." she coos. I purred at the name, since I had missed her calling me it. I loved when she called me Bunny. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It made me feel loved, which I had never felt before meeting her. "I love you..so much." I sob, my emotions everywhere as the pain got worse. "I love you too." she smiles through her tears. She slips her hands down my back and I hiss in pain as she brushes the deep cuts. She freezes and sternly tells me to turn around. I slowly turn and she gasps in shock. "Oh my baby." she says before pulling my weak body upstairs and into the bathroom.

She turns on the water, filling the huge tub and helps me strip out of my clothes. She helps me limp to the waiting warm water and I hiss in pain as it hits all of my burns and cuts. She sits on the side of the tub and I lay my feeble body against her legs, closing my eyes in bliss as she washes and cleanses my body with the most terrific smelling body washes. I was grateful for the bath because I hadn't had a shower in four days. My hair had been a greasy knotted mess and I gagged every time I would smell myself in that god forsaken torture house.

I wrap my arm around her leg and suck on my thumb, a sign that told everyone I was exhausted. I fall in and out of consciousness, in complete ecstasy as her hands slide against my sore wounded skin. I could already feel my body practically filling with life once again by just being in her presence. She makes me feel whole again.

After my soothing bath and getting dressed in sweatpants and socks, Bella makes me sit on the counter and pulls out disinfectant spray, Neosporin, and some gauze. "Okay baby. I need you to take a deep breath." Bella coos sympathetically, shaking the can of disinfectant. I inhale deeply, bracing my self for the stinging. I wince and quietly cry out as the spray made my cut burn even more. A lone tear slides down my cheek and Kitten kisses it away, praising me for being so good and calm. I purr content from her praise and rub my cheek against her soft hand, which was caressing my face.

I pout as she pulls away and starts rubbing the Neosporin into the lashes covering my sensitive back. "Okay. Lift your arms if you can, baby." I slowly and weakly lift my sore arms, my body screaming in pain at the movement. Bella wraps the gauze around my torso and I sigh in relief when she finishes. She pulls me up and helps me walk into the bedroom and lay on soft fluffy bed. I welcome it with open arms since I couldn't even sleep on that cold hard floor.

I shove my thumb back into my mouth and play with my now dry fluffy hair, looking at my Kitten with pleading innocent eyes. She sees what I want and climbs into bed, cuddling into my side. I lean down and kiss her soft lips, sighing content. "We are talking about this tomorrow, but I'm so happy you're back." She murmurs as I pull away, nuzzling my face into her neck and inhaling her sweet scent. I just grunt in response and immediately fall into a deep, needed sleep, my body completely aware of her presence as she runs her fingers through my hair.