Chapter 33

Justin was released the next morning around 11 am. Chris and I wheeled him to the car with Romeo perched on his lap. Justin looked really happy we were finally able to come back home to a house that smelled like vanilla and cinnamon sticks instead of the hospital that smelled like bleach over masking the smell of blood.

It took awhile to get Justin in the car because he was all stiff and cried in pain every time we tried to pick him up. By the time we got him into the car, black tears rolled down his cheeks and he begged for me to hold him. I happily obliged, climbing into the backseat and letting him curl himself into me as I stroked his soft hair.

We all smelled like the hospital so the first thing we did after Chris dropped us off was hop in the bathtub since Justin couldn't stand long enough in a shower without collapsing in pain and exhaustion. I poured some lavender smelling salts and bubbles into the running hot water. Justin sat on the toilet seat, playing with the hem of his shirt and sucked on his thumb. I smiled at his innocence and walked over to him. "Arms up!" I spoke in a funny, high pitched, baby voice. Justin giggled wildly at the voice and raised his arms. I pulled his shirt off and bent down to softly kiss his scars and stitches. I looked up and saw Justin staring down at me in adoration as his body vibrated from his content purrs. I stood and rubbed our noses together as he smiled brightly, running his fingers through my shoulder length brown hair. "I love you, kitten." he murmured against my lips. "I love you too, precious." I said, connecting out lips in a loving, short, but still passionate kiss.

I pulled away and stripped him of his shoes, pants, and underwear. I was no longer embarrassed by him being naked. I led him slowly to the hot, lavender infused water and helped him get in. He sighed in contentment and relief then looked at me expectantly. He made a motion with his fingers for me to strip too then pointed at the water. I playfully scoffed. 'Yes, Master." I said, sticking my tongue out at him then started stripping. Justin giggled at the long running joke we had together then became entranced by the bubbles.

After I was 'declothed', I slowly sunk by body into Justin's awaiting lap and arms. I was careful not to press myself against or touch his sore torso. I grabbed a nearby cup and filled it with water, pouring the warm water over Justin hair. His hair was so long when it was wet that it hung over his eyes. He giggled, bringing his hand up, sweeping it to the side, and out of his beautiful eyes with his fingers. I smiled at his sweet melodic giggle and grabbed his wonderful smelling shampoo.

Pouring some into my palm, I massaged his scalp, trying to make him feel slightly relaxed from the past week's activities. After finishing his hair, I began to caress his chest and shoulders softly with my fingertips. He closed his eyes in bliss, leaning his head back onto the head rest built into the tub. I grabbed my 'Stress relief' Eucalyptus body wash, rubbing it across his baby soft skin. He loved the smell of it and I loved the smell of it on him. It was a win-win situation.

After I was done, I let him play with the bubbles and my rubber ducky from when I was younger, while I washed myself. I laughed at his sound effects from pushing the rubber ducky around in the water and smiled at his quiet giggles that echoed through the bathroom.

He truly brought me pure happiness that I never thought I would achieve again after everything that has happened to me. Bullies, death, betrayal, and always being alone. If he hadn't had come into my life, I probably wouldn't be here now. I own him my life and I could never love another person more.