Chapter 4

Later in the day, Victoria left to go hang out with some of her other friends while Justin and I stayed home cuddling. Laying on the couch, me on bottom with Justin contently snuggled into the nape of my neck on top, watching Tuck Everlasting, my favorite film. Suddenly hit with a confidence boost, Justin starts to kiss my neck. Stifling a moan, I turn my head kissing him on his warm soft lips. He pulls back giggling and blushing. Suddenly having to use the restroom, I get up. Whining, Justin grips my arm pulling me back to him. "No Justin. I have to use the restroom." I scold lightly. Frowning he lets go.

While in the bathroom, I hear Justin start crying outside the door. Frantically finishing my business and rushing out the door, I see Justin curled up in a ball on the couch. He lifts his head up and giggles."I-i knew t-that would make y-you come to m-me." Getting slightly angry I say "Damn it Justin I can't be with you 24/7." His eyes filled with actual black, heartbreaking tears. "I-I'm sorry. I p-promise I'll do b-better next time." he sobbed out. I winced at his words. Rushing over to him, I cradled him in my lap as he cried loudly. "Hush baby. I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have yelled at you like that". He nodded into my stomach where he had taken his chance to cuddle into. I lean down and peck him on his lip and he smiles a breathtaking smile. "I love you B-bella." "I love you too babyboy." I spoke softly as he purred.

Suddenly the door crashed open. Justin looked up and hissed loudly even though I knew he couldn't hurt a fly. Turning my head, I see it was just Victoria, who was waving goodbye to her friends. "Did you have fun?" I asked. "Yeah, tons. We went to the arcade and went to see The Wolf of Wall Street." she says disappearing up the stairs. I sighed. I really wanted to see that movie but I don't exactly have any friends other than Victoria, who is always out. Noticing my sadness, Justin caressed my cheek. "B-bella okay?" "I'm fine babe." Seeing I obviously wasn't, he hugged me tight. "Wanna finish the movie" I asked. "No. i just wanna do this." He said. He then attacked my sides with his fingers. Laughing hysterically as his tickle attack, I yelled, "S-top-p Justinn. P-please" "Nope." he said smiling brightly,laughing so much his nose crinkled. "S-say I love you J-justin" he bribed. "Hahaha I-i L-l-love you Justin" I screamed out. He stopped and giggled. "You're such a butt." I hit his arm lightly. "I k-know." he giggled out.

"Wanna make some cookies?" I asked him. "C-cookies?" he said confused. "Trust me. They're good." Walking to the kitchen, I remembered we had run out of sugar. "We need to go to the store real quick though." I yelled up to Victoria where we were going and grabbed my coat, boots, and purse. Hearing Justin doing the same, I opened the door feeling the cold wind hit me instantly. Justin gripped onto my arm like a child would a mother and followed me out.

Walking down the street filled with people, I looked over and noticed Justin frantically looking around with tears in his eyes. Stopping my tracks, I hugged him close to me. "What's wrong baby?" "S-scared" He whimpered helplessly. "Aw honey. There's nothing to be scared of." "Yes. P-people mean." "Baby its okay. Can I see that beautiful smile please?" I asked like he was a child. He smiled weakly and shoved his face into my neck. Noticing an old woman staring, I smiled at her. "He's a Hekoran.They are always the most innocent and sensitive, but very fast learners. You're his soulmate aren't you?" "Yes he's my baby." Feeling Justin grin into my neck, I smiled. Saying goodbye to the woman, we walked the rest of the way to the store.

Looking around at the choices of sugar, I go to ask Justin a question. He had disappeared again. "Justin?" I yelled out. Hearing a ruckus in the next isle over, I walk over. There Justin was sitting on the ground, dipping strawberries into a carton of Nutella with it all over his face. Giggling, He looked up and offered me some. "R-really good." he said. "Oh Justin." I grabbed his arm and helped him up, pulling a wet wipe out of my purse and wiping his face clean. "What am I going to do with you?" He shrugged and giggled. "S-strawberry?"