Chapter 59

Justin's POV

Okay, I was officially scared. This boy with bright pink and purple hair was flirting with me. Not Bella. ME. I just sat there with wide eyes and mouth agape, refraining from hiding under the table and hugging Bella's legs for comfort. I gasp in shock and slight disgust as the waiter takes our menus and purposely rubs his body against me as he walks away. I'm sure I looked horrified because Bella started dying of laughter. Tears, snorts, the whole lot.

I slowly start laughing with her realizing that it was pretty funny. Suddenly we are both hunched over, tears of laughter streaming, and trying to catch our breath. Right as we pull ourselves back together, the waiter walks by and winks at me and licks the air 'seductively', setting us off all over again. "Oh my god m-my sides hurt!" Bella giggles out. I just nod, laughing so hard that I couldn't speak.

"Oh that was great." Bella sighs when we finish our laughing fit while we were wiping our tears away. "H-he's weird. Why isn't he flirting with you?" I ask innocently, taking a swig of my water. "He's gay, Justin." Bella giggles out. "What does g-gay mean?" I raise an eyebrow, biting my lip to refrain from laughing at the burning stares from the waiter. "He likes boys not girls." Bella pats my hand and I grip her hand so I could hold it. I love the feeling of her skin pressed against mine even though it's just our hands touching. "Ohhhh. I get it now." I nod, watching her intently as she sips at her strawberry lemonade.

Bella says I shouldn't have carbonated/sugary drinks because I get way too hyper. Plus I'm pretty clumsy. The last time I had a coke, I started jumping on the bed in a sugar rush then fell off and skinned my knee. That wasn't fun. It hurt really bad but my Kitten was there to kiss it better so I was okay. I didn't even cry because I wanted to be a strong good boy in front of my princess for once. I was her baby/bunny and she was my kitten.

Even though she said I shouldn't drink them, I still had to ask. "Hey Kitten?" I asked shyly, looking up from under my lashes and playing with her fingers. She hummed in acknowledgement. "May I have a sip? It looks really good and I promise to be a good boy." I gave her my signature pout and puppy dog eyes. She cracked immediately. "Okay. You can have two sips. That's it! You know how you get and I don't want to fix anymore bloody knees." She gives me a playful pointed look while I giggled and blushed at my clumsiness. "Deal. Gimme please." I make a grabby hand and she cautiously hands me the sugar filled strawberry infused lemonade. The only reason I wanted it was because it had the word strawberry in the title.

I take a tiny sip just to try it and look up at her wide eyed. It was so yummy! I quickly take my last sip and it was big one. I almost didn't want to give it back but I promised I would be good. Bella sees my saddened longing look as I hand it back and sighs. She waves one of the many waiter over since ours wasn't in sight anymore and I just look at her questionably. "Yes, Ma'am?" the elderly waitress asks. "Can he please change his water to a Strawberry Lemonade as well please?" I almost convulse in my seat in happiness. I gaze at Bella in adoration and refrain from squealing ecstatically. "Of course!" The lady smiles and takes my water to change it. "I love you so much!" I screech quietly and do a very happy dance in my seat, butt wiggling and all that good stuff.

She looks slightly frightened at the possible outcomes of this decision but laughs brightly. "I love you too, bunny!" The lady soon comes back and I smile like a creep when she hands me the most delicious drink I have ever tasted. "Thank you." I whisper shyly. She smiles sweetly, nods, then walks away. I immediately take a huge sip and Bella laughs nervously. Let's see how this turns out *smiles wickedly*