Chapter 60

Bella's POV

Worst. Decision. Of. My. Life.

"Bella, why does red look like that? Why doesn't Mcdonald's sell hot dogs? Do vegetarians eat animal crackers? Why do they call the little candy bars "fun sizes"? Wouldn't it be more fun to eat a big one? Oh my god you are so pretty." Justin runs around the house at full speed only to stop and squish my cheeks together, making my lips look like a fish, and tell me how pretty I was. He had this crazy high look in his eye and I'm not sure how I feel about it just yet. He was being super cute but I also wanted to scream at his many ridiculous questions.

At Olive Garden, he quickly drank his strawberry lemonade and I knew then I had made a horrible decision. He immediately started asking random people crazy questions. Even though they just laughed and shrugged, I was still blushing in embarrassment. I started laughing too after a few minutes though. Everyone could tell he was a Hekoran because of his markings so they just played along with his innocence and found him utterly adorable. The woman just cooed and loved all over him while the men laughed and tried to answer his questions with equally crazy answers.

He was the star of the restaurant and everyone was upset when we left. People actually started taking pictures with him because he was "so cute and adorable" and 'they just had to have a picture to remember him." He was very happy to oblige. The car ride home was insane though. He refused to sit still and kept leaning over to kiss and hug me. Even though I loved every second of it, I didn't really feel like getting in an accident. That brings us back to now where he is still high off sugar.

"Thank you, baby. You are very pretty too." I played along, widening my eyes to look equally as crazy as him. "Yer jalan atthirari anni *You are the moon of my life*" He whispers looking slightly less insane. "Shekh ma shieraki anni *You are my sun and stars*" I whisper back surprising him. I had been practicing a lot lately. His lips part in shock and I have to refrain from kissing him. Closing his eyes, he purrs loudly then leans in to caress my face with his own. He buries his face into my neck and I do the same, inhaling his intoxicating scent. "I love you, kitten." He sounded like he was back to normal now. "I love you too, bunny."

_________________________________________________________

The next morning, I was in the kitchen cooking breakfast while Justin was in the living room finding a movie on netflix. While I was beating the eggs, my phone vibrated. Picking it up, I see I had a text.

From: Bryce Dunham

Hey Bella! I'm sorry I haven't talked to you since I moved! I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tomorrow? I miss you alot! I have to go back to Florida in a couple of days so tomorrow is the only day I have free. If you can't, that's fine. Maybe next time. x

I smiled brightly. Bryce was my only other friend other than Victoria but he moved to Florida in 10th grade. We both were bullied alot because we were the nerds of the school so we only had each other. We had been friends since 5th grade. He had a slight lisp and stutter but I just thought it was a cute personality trait. The bullies didn't though and he took the harsher part of the bullying. I hadn't seen him in 4 years though so I don't know how he looked now. He used to wear huge dorky glasses, plaid shirts, and sweater vests but he was one of my best friends that helped me through everything. I was the exact same though. Big dorky glasses, pig tails, braces, and mismatched clothing. When he had to move, we were both devastated.

To: Bryce Dunham

Oh my gosh! Hey Bryce! Of course, I would love to hang out with you tomorrow! I miss you too! High school was really hard when you left even though I graduated early. How about we meet at the mall at 11:30 am? x

From: Bryce Dunham

Awesome! I graduated early too in Florida. I was bullied there too so I was happy. I missed my nerd buddy/Partner in Crime(: I can't wait to see you tomorrow! See you at 11:30! x

"Who's that?" I jumped at the sudden innocent sounding voice. Justin stood at the door wrapped up in his fuzzy blanket. "Just a friend. I'm going to hang out with them tomorrow at 11:30, if that's okay. Ready for breakfast?" He nodded and sat down at the table as I finished scrambling the eggs. "Just be safe." he said as I handed him his plate. "I will, baby." I was surprised that he wasn't pitching a fit. Then again he didn't know that it was a boy either.