Chapter 18

It has been a week since the horrible flu was sprung upon me. I'm fine now thanks to Justin's constant babying. We laid on our bed, him laying on my stomach. He turned his head and placed an open-mouthed kiss near my belly button. He looked thoughtful as he started rubbing my tummy in small circles with his finger tips. "What are you thinking about, baby?" I asked, running my fingers through his hair. He looked up, eyes sparkling in happiness. "I can't wait till we get married and my babies will be in your belly, all safe and warm and protected and..." he said, once again pressing his lips to my stomach in soft wet pecks, going on and on.

Whoa...pause. Marriage? Babies? I'm 16! Going to tell him we were no where near that point yet, I saw him gazing in adoration at my stomach, rubbing tiny circles, like there was already a living breathing baby in there. I couldn't break his heart. "Y-yeah me too." I whispered. "And I'll take care of you and protect you! I hope they look like you though. You are so beautiful." he whispered, still in Babyland. What the hell did I get myself into? Does he even know how you make a baby? Most likely not and I'm not going to explain it to him. Oh God...

He pulled himself up and place his lips firmly onto mine. It was soft and sweet but passionate like always. He pulled away and licked his lips, a habit of his. He pulled me out of the bed and started whining that he was hungry... Way to ruin the moment Justin. I made us some Minestrone soup, a nice salad with many vegetables, and some bread sticks as Justin set the table without even being asked. Wow he really is hungry. Once I set the food down on the table, Justin basically inhaled his plate, going back for seconds about 5 minutes later. It was pretty good if I do say so myself. After lunch, we laid on the huge plush couch that was big enough for four people to comfortably sleep on and scrolled through the many movies on the TV.

As Justin snuggled into my side, we were interrupted by two people walking into the room. Victoria and Kyle. Seeing the unknown male presence, Justin stiffened and hissed loudly, crawling on top of my body. His eyes turned black and his teeth grew sharp. His body was in defense mode. Ready to protect me from anything and everything. He growled ferociously. "Who are you?" he hissed out. "J-justin this is Kyle, my boyfriend." Victoria answered, wide eyed at the complete change in attitude since she last saw him. Well she would know if she didn't basically live at Kyle's. Hearing the word 'boyfriend' he calmed considerably and started rubbing his nose into my neck whispering "mine" over and over. "Yes baby. I'm yours." I whispered back to him softly. I turned towards the frightened couple. "What do you want?" I asked annoyed that they ruined our special time.

"WE ARE GOING TO A PARTY!" Victoria screeched out excitedly apparently not picking up on my tone. Justin winced at her loud voice and groaned in annoyance into my neck. That was the only noise for minutes until...

" A WHAT!?"