Epilogue

Juliet's POV

6 years later

Running down the stairs squealing as my daddy chased after me, I see my mom making her famous cookies in the kitchen. "Mommy! Save me!" I giggle, running behind her and gripping onto the back of her pretty flower dress. "Rawr! I'm going to get you!" Daddy roars, stomping around the corner with his hands up in tickle formation. I screech in happiness and run around the kitchen island giggling. Mom just keeps mixing the cookies while laughing.

"You can run but you can't hide!" Daddy laughs chasing me. As I try to run out the door, he steps right in front of it with a massive grin. Determined, I try to run under his legs, but fail when he grips my hips and throws me into the air. "Where did you think you were going, babygirl?" he says in a teasing voice as he catches me and holds me tight against his torso. "D-daddy stop!" I giggle loud as his fingers dance across my abdomen and neck, effectively tickling me. "No! This is what you get for stealing my fruit snacks. You had your own pack but you just had to have mine, didn't you?" he playfully growls, tickling me more and blowing raspberries into my neck, my most ticklish spot.

"Okay you two. You don't want to wake Drew, do you? It took me two hours to make him go down for his nap. Little booger..." Mommy laughs to herself, talking about my two year old baby brother. I was a Daddy's girl, but Drew Alexander Bieber was definitely a Mommy's boy. Big time. My dad's eyes brighten at her voice as he stares at her in complete awe and adoration. "Of course, Kitten. Babygirl, go back upstairs and get changed because we're going to the park when Drew wakes up, okay?" He kisses my forehead and places me back on the ground. "Yay! Park time!" I yell, running upstairs into my room.

Bella's POV

"Crazy little girl." Justin laughs, shaking his head and walking over to me. Bending down, he places a sweet kiss on my four month bulging stomach. "Hello, Mr. Damon Everett. Daddy loves you." He coos, rubbing it sweetly. Leaning up, he kisses my lips passionately. "Hello, Mrs. Bieber." he purrs seductively against my lips, wrapping his arms around my waist gently yet protectively. That's right. Mrs. Bieber. Justin asked me to marry him when Juliet was two. He was so romantic, asking me on a candle lit dinner on a private place on the beach. Chris, Justin's ex enemy and our neighbor, was our babysitter that night and him and his wife, Danielle, still watch the little ones when we want alone time.

"Hello Mr. Bieber." I smile against his lips then pull away to peck his lips a few more times then start on the cookie mix again. He purrs in happiness and wraps his arms around me from behind, occasionally swiping a finger through the cookie dough as I try to bat him away with my hand. After I finish rolling them into little balls, I place them in the preheated oven. "Mmm dat ass." I hear as I'm bending over and a large hand smacks my ass. "Justin Drew Bieber." I scold, standing and putting my hands on my hips. He looks at me innocently. "What? It's mine so I can do what I want with it." He smirks before grabbing an apple, taking a bite out of it, and walking out, not before turning and winking back at me and saying "Stay sexy, baby." like the little shit he was.

I can't help but giggle and blush like a little school girl at his ridiculousness. Seeing that I still have 15 minutes before the cookies were done, I waddle upstairs to check on my princess, Juliet. Walking into her room, I see her standing at her closet door with a cute thinking face, only in her little pink panties and her dark brown hair in pig tails. "Having problems, babygirl?" I giggle, groaning quietly as I sit myself down on her bed. This baby is blessing but damn my body hurts. "Yeah.. Should I wear the purple flower dress or the pink one?" She turns, tapping her chin with her little finger. "The purple one, of course!" I tease, knowing it Justin's, Mine, and her favorite color. "That's what I was thinking!" She throws her hands in the air, running into her closet and grabbing it. Walking over to me, she hands it to me and smiles her adorable grin, identical to Justin's. "Arms up, babygirl." I coo. She complies and I shimmy the dress over her head and down her body.