Chapter 52

Isabella's POV

Closing my eyes and running my fingers through my wet hair under the hot stream of soothing water, I sigh in contentment. I could hear the door open and a shuffling but thought nothing of it as I leaned my head against the shower wall, my eyes still shut. Not until I felt arms wrap around my waist in a protective loving embrace did I open my eyes. Justin.. Soft lips slowly skimmed down my neck landing at my collar bone. Sweet, delicate, but passionate kisses were placed there as I tilted my head to the side so he could have more access. I moaned as I felt the tip of his tongue flick against my flushed skin.

I ran my fingers through his hair as he sucked, licked, and bit at my sweet spot, effectively marking me. Pulling away, he placed one more delicate peck then ran his tongue over it to sooth the sore skin. Turning around and tried to wrap my arms around his neck but since I was so short, he just chucked and picked me up to where I could reach. His arms were placed under my butt and my feet dangled a few inches from the ground. "Hi" I said in a funny high pitched voice, waving at him. He giggled cutely in response. "Hi!" he said back also in a deep funny voice, widening his eyes and smirking making him look like a creep as he wiggled his eyebrows. I threw my head back in laughter as he quietly chuckled at my reaction. "You look like a freak!" I giggled out as he stared at me in adoration. I pecked his cute button nose as he crinkled and wiggled it in response.

He pulled me closer to his body, reminding me that his member rested on my thigh. I blushed and kicked my feet, silently telling him to put me down. He complied and I grabbed my shampoo as he grabbed his body wash. We washed ourselves as we messed around. I didn't have to shave since I had waxed everything a couple days before. Justin enjoyed that... We got out soon after and he wrapped me in my towel then wrapped his around his waist. Picking me up bridal style, he kissed my lips then carried me into our bedroom. Setting me down on the bed, he told me to stay there as he ran to his closet.

He sometimes has his days where he is confident and sexy, like today, but it only lasts for a day then the next morning he's normal and innocent again. I cherish all of his personalities since he is so cute and so sexy at the same time. There is also possessive Justin which I laugh at because whenever we go out, he just walks around with his arms wrapped tightly around me as he glares at everyone then says "She's mine. Quit staring." grumpily. Then there is scary Justin which is pretty terrifying in its self.

Pulling me out of my thoughts, Justin waltzes out of his closet and over to me with one of his huge t-shirts and a pair of his boxers in his arms. He was dressed in low hanging sweatpants and shirtless. His hair was still wet and messy making him look really attractive. I had to stop my mouth from watering at my beautiful mate. Unaware of my creepy staring, He sets the clothes down and runs the towel over my arms and legs, drying me off. After that, he makes me lay down on my stomach and grabs my moisturizing lotion. He rubs it in all over my body, basically giving me a massage. I noticed he payed extra attention to my ass and just smirked. He massaged the knots out of my back and tight sore muscles in my legs as I moaned in delight and relaxation.

When he was done, he leaned over and placed a sweet kiss on my ear then pulled my now relaxed floppy body up to a sitting position. "Arms up, Kitten." he coos grabbing the t-shirt. I tiredly raised my arms and he pulled the shirt over my head. He pulled his boxers up my legs then patted my thigh and kissed my forehead when he finished dressing me. I enjoyed when he took care of me because I was the one who always took care of him, which wasn't easy because he always gets himself into some kind of trouble. "Wanna go watch a movie?" he asks, cutely tilting his head in curiosity as his hands ran up and down my thighs. I nodded and he picked me up, placing me on his hip. He kisses my temple as he makes his way downstairs. "I have the best boyfriend ever." I thought as I snuggled my face into his sweet smelling neck.