Chapter 11

I woke up the next morning with an enormous weight on my body. I couldn't move. Opening my eyes, I am met with a mess of wild, caramel colored hair. "Justinnnnnnn. Get off of meeee" I whined trying to breathe. "Hmm?" He moaned out gripping onto my waist, holding me there, tightly. The quiet, whisper of a snore fills the room once again. "For the love of cheese...really?' I whisper to myself.

Looking over, I see his pillow. I smirk at the idea that formed in my head. Grabbing his pillow, I repeatedly hit him all over his body. "H-hey hey hey s-stop it! Sto- oof" He says cutting himself off by rolling off the bed. "Owww" he whines rubbing his head. He crawls back onto the bed beside me. "Kiss it b-better p-please." He sticks his head in my face.

Giggling, I lean over pecking his head. "Y-you know what? I think I hurt these too." He says, pointing at his plump pink lips with a cheeky grin. "Oh well in that case, they need a big fat kiss don't they babyboy?" I tease. He nods violently, puckering his lips leaning over. I lean up too, pressing our lips together passionately. He hums and purrs in delight. He pulls away and smiles down at me in adoration, love clear in his eyes.

"Justin loves Bella a whole lot." he says talking in third person and using my nickname as always. I laugh. "I love you too baby." I say back, love pouring out of my tone like a waterfall. I lean over rubbing our noses together and peck his wonderful addictive lips. He blushes and tucks his head into the crook of my neck. "Justin is your baby right?" he says innocently, playing with my fingers. "Yes honey. Yes you are." I say back laughing at the irony of him being 3 years older.

He grins ear to ear at my words then it drops. "You would never h-hurt Justin right?" he says, his voice suddenly turning serious and sad. I look over at him in shock, sad he would ever think that I would hurt him. The most precious, delicate, loving person I know and love. "How dare you. How could you ever think that I would hurt you? I am definatly not your dad, Justin. I will never be your dad." I say, tears rolling down my cheeks, angry and upset that the thought ever crossed his mind.

"No. Don't be m-mad at Justin. He's sorry. He didn't mean it...Promise. D-don't cry. Please." He begs running after me as I stand and walk out of the room. "No Justin.You obviously did or you wouldn't have asked. Stay here. I need to think." I say kinda harshly, regretting my tone as soon as his face drops and tears appear. "O-okay. J-Justin's sorry." He says again, almost pleading for me to forgive him. Ignoring him,I walk out of the room and lock myself in the bathroom down the hall. As soon as I sit down, I bust into tears. 'How could he ever think that' I think sadly, weeping. 'I guess there actually can be trouble in paradise...'