Chapter 58

Justin's confused face to the side

Bella's POV

"Hold my hand, kittennn." Justin whines as we drive to Olive Garden, the restaurant we had chosen. "No." I say in a baby voice back to him and shake my head violently. "Why not? I've been a good boy." he huffs, crossing his arms. His mood changed again and he was back to the innocent baby boy that I know and love. His dominant side was pretty sexy though but I hope it only comes out when things get sexual. He's just too cute when he's all whiny and innocent. "Okayyy. I'll hold your hand, bunny." I give in. He screeches happily and quickly grips onto my awaiting hand, intertwining our fingers. He sat purring (quite loudly may I add) to himself happily while looking out the car window, interested at the passing buildings.

Soon, we stop at a red light. Breaking the silence of the car, Justin starts giggling loudly. Turning my head, I see him and a young boy in the next car over making funny faces back and forth. I just laugh and shake my head at his adorableness. The young boy starts laughing too, catching the attention of his parents. Soon, we are all laughing hard at their cute exchange of goofy faces. Justin can just make anyone's day. The light soon turns green and we all wave goodbye while taking off.

Justin turns to me giggling, his cheeks bright red from all the attention he had gotten. "Aw baby, your cheeks are red." I coo at his adorableness. He blushes even more. "N-noooo." he whines embarrassed at my teasing, covering his face with his free hand and turning back around. I "aw" loudly but decide to stop embarrassing him.

We soon arrive at the Olive Garden and Justin whines/wails when I climb out the car and don't wait for him. "W-wait for me p-please!" he says then clings to my shirt and hand while we walk the rest of the way in. Oh so he was in his "Baby/Toddler" mood. I'm really starting to think he has MPD.(Multiple Personality Disorder) just saying. When we arrive at the waitress stand, the lady, who looked about 45, smiled wide. "Hello, how many?" Justin blushes and buries his head into my neck thinking she was asking just him. He makes grabby hands into my shirt and shakes his head, his soft fluffy hair tickling my neck. The lady looks like she just melts. "Oh he's just adorable! Hekoran, I assume?" I nod and smile, petting his hair as I feel him whine cutely into my neck at all the attention. "Anyway, just two please." I answer her previous question.

She smiles warmly and grabs two menus. "Right this way." I follow her and Justin walks behind me with only a fist dug into the fabric of my shirt. "Here you go!" she sits us down next to a cozy fire. I'm glad because today was really chilly. "Your waiter will be right with you." I nod and smile but see Justin's eyebrows furrow and a slight frown appears at the words "waiter". I just pat his hand and shake my head warningly when he looks up. He huffs and grumbles to himself because he know I'll make him sleep on the couch if he starts a scene. I catch the words "so not fair" and "I'm a good boy so I'll be a good boy." and just giggle at his cuteness.

We both pick up our menus and start to read them but after a few minutes I hear Justin whining frustratingly. "Kitten, they misspelled a lot. We n-need to tell them! It's i-important!" He leans over and points at a few words on my menu. I laugh loudly. "No baby. That's Italian." I giggle at his confused face. "Oh..." A few silent seconds pass until Justin slams his menu back down again. "Can you just order for me?" he mutters embarrassed again and starts playing with my fingers. "Of course, bunny. They have Chicken Marsala. Do you want that?" He nods frantically, licking his lips and rubbing his tummy. "Yummy!" I decide to order that too with a side of Fettuccine Alfredo for the both of us.

The waiter finally shows up and it was very easy to tell he was gay. (No hate to the gays. I love gay people and have several gay friends). Justin giggles at the waiter's bright pink and lavender dyed hair. "Well aren't you just the cutest thing. I could just eat you up." the boy immediately flirts with Justin and I have to hold back a laugh at Justin's cute really confused face. Justin looks at me questionably, his cheeks bright red, then looks back up at the widely smiling waiter. "Um.. t-thank you?" he stutters very embarrassed. He looked so confused at why the boy was flirting with him and not me for once. "Oh you're welcome, honey bee. You are just the cat's meow. Anyway what can I get'cha?" This is going to be a fun but long night, I can already tell.