Chapter 27

I froze in fear because I knew what was about to happen. I gently removed Romeo from Justin's grasp and stepped back a couple of feet. I really didn;t care if Chris got his ass kicked or not. He has harassed me for years. He even tried to rape me at a party last year but someone walked in and saved me, but we are not going to tell Justin that minor detail. "Bella! I know you're in there! Come out and see me, baby!" Chris yelled with a dirty smirk. Justin fumed next to me. You could practically see smoke coming out from his ears. "Come on Bella. Come give daddy a kiss!"

That was the last straw for Justin. He stomped his way over and gripped Chris' shoulder. "Hey, get the fuc-" He was cut off when Justin's fist connected with his face, instantly breaking his nose. "SHE'S MINE. WHAT PART OF THAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?" Justin yelled, punching him once more. Chris stood and smirked. "Oh you're still here? I thought she already got rid of you since she's such a dirty slut." I gaped at him. I am defiantly not a slut. The only boy I have ever even touched was Justin. I haven't even had a boyfriend before. "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL HER?" Justin snapped and jumped onto Chris, his fists connecting to every place he could touch on Chris' body. Chris yelped and screamed for help but I didn't budge. He tried to get a few hits in but failed miserably. His face was bleeding profusely and it looked really painful. Justin stood and kicked him a few times for good measure. "If I ever see you near my mate again, you're dead. You hear me? Dead." Justin barks then spits on Chris' broken figure. Chris nods frantically and limps back to his house, crying a little.

I ran over laughing and jumped, wrapping my legs around Justin's waist and kissing him hard, as he held me up. Romeo sat on the ground panting. I was still laughing hard when Justin dragged me into the house. "What's so damn funny?" Justin huffed, throwing himself onto the couch, burying his head into the cushion. 'Oh my god. You totally just kicked his ass." I laughed, placing Romeo on his bed since he was tired from our earlier walk around the park. His tiny legs can only go for so long. Justin lifted his head, grinning evilly. "I did, didn't I?" he said, turning over and gripping my hips when I sat on his lap. "You sure did, my strong baby boy." I teased, softly brushing my lips on his.

He whimpered at the subtle contact. It wasn't enough for him. He gripped the back of my neck, forcing our lips to collide passionately. He licked my bottom lip for entrance and our tongues massaged one another, deepening the kiss. I rotated my hips in a circle slightly and slowly on his now hardening member. He groaned and gripped a handful of my hair, lifting his hips for more friction. We suddenly broke apart when a weak baby bark came from a furry creature who had managed to jump up and snuggle itself under Justin's neck. Justin made a hilarious face at the puppy's new spot and we both started hysterically laughing.

"Well there goes the mood... Why did we get him again?" Justin asked laughing. I giggled and lightly pecked his soft lips. "Maybe you'll get more tonight... if you're a good boy." I whispered seductively as I pulled on his earlobe with my teeth and kissing it gently. He gulped and nodded fast. I jumped off of him and ran away, winking back at him. "Hey! Come back here, kitten! We have some unfinished business." he yelled with a smirk, chasing after me after placing Romeo on the couch. This will be a fun night.